Wolfmix W1 Mk2
Standalone DMX controller
Visit the Wolfmix store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
The Wolfmix W1 is a powerful standalone DMX lighting controller designed to create and control light shows without the need for a computer.
The new Mk2 version has updated connectivity with a USB-A port. This can be used to connect a USB stick to backup settings and projects as well as connect an add on midi controller, even devices that can send a midi clock signal to sync your shows.
Wolfmix W1 has a built in CPU, touchscreen display and database of over 3500 fixtures which can be updated from the complete database of 15,000 profiles. Simply connect your lights to one of the 4 DMX sockets on the rear, select your fixtures and start programming.
A toolbox of FX modules, music sync, and up to 4 DMX universes - packed inside robust hardware with a powerful processor. Choose from 1000’s of light fixtures, or build your own directly inside the controller. Whether it’s for a live performance, disco, club or show - Wolfmix has you covered.
Hands-on standalone control of your DMX lights
Wolfmix has been designed with the performer in mind, with 37 colored silicone buttons and a 4.3” touchscreen giving direct access to the most important FX and features.
Powerful effects modules bring your show to life
Mix up to 16 colors into a Rainbow, Sparkle or Light Fever effect. Wolfmix will apply the effects to the light’s color channels including: RGB, Amber, White, UV, or CMY. For light's without color mixing, the effects can be applied to a fixed color wheel.
Create moving patterns on Scanners and Moving Heads. The Move FX module includes Pan, Tilt, Circle, and a sweeping Magic Carpet. Fan the light beams and move the center point of a pattern to play up to the sky or down below on the stage.
Chases, waves and heartbeat dimming effects can be created with the Beam FX module. Effects are applied to color channels, or for lights without color mixing- the dimmer or shutter channels. Create custom patterns with the Step Sequencer.
Inside the beast
Robust beam engine, coded low-level straight onto the silicon, unlocking the raw power of the WOLFs 220 million heartbeats per second.
16MB of lighting fast readable NOR flash memory ensures the Wolfmix never misses a beat, with changes written on-the-fly.
Powder-coated steel base with VESA mount, and reinforced steel back-plate armour the WOLF for tough conditions.
High End finishing
A laser printed matt oil finish for durable, yet soft-to-touch silicon pads, backlit with color changing LEDs.
4.3” capacitive touch display with tinted glass. Fine-tune your project with the color picker, pan/tilt grid and on-screen keyboard for naming presets.
4 incremental push encoders with acceleration, for fine-tuning parameters whilst flying from 0-100% with a single twist.
The Wolfmix toolbox
WTOOLS app for PC & Mac computers
Wolfmix operates as a standalone controller without any computer required. Wolfmix can also be connected to a computer's USB3 socket for some additional functionality with the WTOOLS app.
Cloud project backup
Backup your projects onto a computer. Backups are automatically synchronized via the cloud and can be downloaded onto any Wolfmix, anywhere.
Beat sync with DJ software
Take the BPM calculated by your music production and DJ software using Ableton Link or OS2L. WTOOLS will read the beat and pass it to the Wolfmix.
Never be stuck without a profile. Backup fixture profiles created on the Wolfmix, or load any profile from the Nicolaudie SSL2 fixture library.
Create a 3D representation of your stage, and render your project in real-time with Easy View 2 without any DMX input interface required (add-on purchase required).
Re-arrange fixture order to match your rig.
Flip LED bars if they are rigged backwards.
Fixture split function for independent control of multi-bar parts.
Map any universe to any XLR to use as a DMX splitter.
Sequence your own beam effects in real-time.
Fade between presets. Effects will play together during the fade.
Amber, White and UV channel control in effects.
Auto-play a cuelist of presets with fade and hold times.
Mix and match BPM and audio sync with the different effects.
Play effects forwards, backwards and symmetrically.
Create live edits to set custom channel values, such as ‘Mirror Ball’.
See all DMX levels and update the default values for a specific channel.
Give groups a custom name.
Save projects directly on the controller.
Set your moving light’s area with the Fixture Limits view.
Create fixtures directly from the controller with the in-built Fixture Builder.
Smoke button with timed released.
Lock the controller with a password.
Music sync with Ableton Link, OS2L, BPM TAP, Audio Line-In, Audio Mic.
Starts up in under 2 seconds.
• 1070g / 2.36lb
• Powder-coated steel base plate with 100mm VESA (M4 6mm max)
• Powder-coated steel reinforced back plate
• Capacitive touch
• Incremental push with acceleration
• LED color backlit
• 8MB RAM
• 16MB Flash
• 3.5mm Jack Line-In
• Analog adaptive peak detector
• 1x 5pin DMX OUT XLR connector
• 1x 5pin DMX IN/OUT XLR connector with WLINK
• High-speed USB communication
• Compatible with any DMX device
• Up to 4 DMX universes (2048 channels. Add-on required for U3+4)*
• Up to 680 fixtures & beams
• Up to 50 fixture types
• Up to 5000 fixture features (color/gobo etc...)
• 8 fixture groups
• 6 projects
• 15000+ available fixtures (3500+ on the controller)
• DMX address, fixture order & group setup
• Use as a DMX splitter with DMX universe mapping
• Move FX module with 8 effect types
• Beam FX module with 8 effect types
• 6 Flash buttons for controlling Special FX, Strobe, Blinder, Speed, Blackout & Smoke
• Static color palette with 10 user definable colors per group & gradient control
• Static position palette with 5 user definable positions per group with fade & fanning
• Gobo palette with 5 user definable gobos per group
• 20 namable live edit buttons with flash triggering mode and ‘Park’ function
• 100 namable presets for storing snapshots with hold and fade timings
• Preset playback cue list- all presets or per page of 20 presets
• Group FLASH, FULL and Blackout
• 16 bit Pan/Tilt control
• Multi-beam LED bar control
• FX music pulse sync from Microphone or Line-In
• FX BPM sync with Ableton Link, OS2L or BPM TAP
• Effect Speed, Phase, Order, Size, Fade, Fan & Flick
• Live control of move FX registration point
• Global FX speed and freeze control
• Map DMX IN with group dimmer and patch to output channels (add-on required)*
• WLINK - sync with another Wolfmix controller (add-on required)*
• Fixture calibration tool, to limit the area of moving fixtures
• X-Y touch controlled positioning grid
• RGBW touch controlled color picker
• 8-step real time sequencer for creating beam and move FX
• Live view of DMX levels with default value override and DMX channel tester
• Beam Editor to override Min and Max values used in generated FX
• Automatic matching of similar gobos across different fixture types
• Timed release of flash and preset buttons
• Fixture FLIP function, for reversing beam order
• Fixture SPLIT function, for splitting up multi-FX bars
• Lock full controller, or lock editing with a password
• Project & fixture backup with WTOOLS app
• Offline 3D visualization with Easy View & WTOOLS over USB (add-on required)*
• Auto-recovery of active project (no manual saving needed)
• Import different fixture setups into the same project
• Starts in under 2 seconds. Starts sending DMX in under 1 second
• Factory firmware startup recovery mode for times of crisis
There are no videos for this product.