Active Studio Subwoofer
Visit the KRK Speakers store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
The KRK 12sHO 400 Watt RMS Powered Subwoofer has a 12 inch high excursion woven Kevlar driver with a front-firing specially designed port for low frequency extension. The 12sHO has been designed for any environment, including home project studios, commercial, film and broadcast studios.
The 12sHO from KRK has been designed to be a workhorse in music production, delivering accurate bass frequencies for stereo and surround sound music. The 12sHO can give a precise bass response right down to 29Hz and can handle sound pressure levels of 113dB music and 116dB peak.
The KRK 12sHO offers value and high-end performance and designed to be used with the KRK Expose and VXT8 studio monitors. The 12sHO features an 80Hz fixed high-pass crossover and a low-pass filter control from 60Hz to 160Hz. The gives the 12sHO a frequency range of 29Hz to 160Hz, whi
Customers Also Bought
- 400 Watt RMS
- 12-inch high excursion woven Kevlar driver cone set
- Acurved baffle front plate
- Front-firing specially-designed port
- SPL: 113dB Music and 116dB Peak
- Frequency Range: 29Hz to 160Hz
- 80Hz fixed high-pass crossover
- Low-pass filter control variable from 60Hz to 160Hz
- Combi-jack inputs
- Thermal and overload/clip protection
- LFE input gain, XLR outputs
- Special subwoofer/line bypass footswitch connection
- Phase reverse switch
- Variable phase adjust
- Ideal match for KRKÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s ExposÃƒÂ© or VXT8 monitors