Reloop Tape 2 Recording device for DJs
Battery Portable Digital Recording Device
Visit the Reloop store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
This audio recording device for DJs has now an integrated lithium-ion battery that allows you to record your mix in WAV or MP3 format directly to a microSD card in a sleek retro tape design.
Line-level or mic sources, such as CD players, DJ mixers or dynamic mics can be directly connected to TAPE 2 via the 3.5 mm jack input.
With the included stickers it is also possible to customise the look of your TAPE 2.
Portable audio recorder in a tape retro look
Easily record your mix to microSD with the push of a button
Integrated rechargeable battery with up to 6 hours of active recording
Line level and mic level input for connection of mixers or dynamic microphones
THRU output for monitoring/connecting headphones or when separated REC out is available
Fail-safe recording without complicated adjustments
Simple handling even in dark surroundings
Bi-LED feedback (power/REC, SD card full, signal/peak, battery)
High-quality A/D converters in 24-bit
HiSpeed slot for microSD cards (class 10 recommended)
Enclosed sticker sets allow for an individualised look
Customers Also Bought
- Input: 1x line/mic 3.5 mm stereo mini jack
- Output: 1x line 3.5 mm stereo mini jack (THRU)
- microSD slot for cards up to 128 GB (FAT32)
- Recording format: WAV or MP3 (320 kbp/s)
- Recording quality: 24-bit/48 kHz
- Dimensions: 103 (w) x 14 (d) x 65 (h) mm
- Weight: 59 g
- Power supply: 5V micro-USB
- Incl. RCA to 3.5mm stereo mini jack cable, micro USB cable, 3 sticker sets