RANE SEVENTY-TWO MKII Battle Mixer
Pro Scratch Serato DJ Mixer
Visit the Rane store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
The RANE SEVENTY-TWO MkII is a new and upgraded version of the flagship scratch mixer that's been the go-to product for professionals since it's launch in 2018.
RANE SEVENTY-TWO MKII is a two channel scratch mixer with built in touch screen for use with Serato DJ Pro.
Built like a tank with a with solid steel and aluminium casing the Seventy Two MkII mixer is built to withstand the rigours of toughest users.
The 4.3 inch touchscreen displays information such as waveforms, navigation, and allows the user to manipulate the built in FX with the virtual XY pad.
Seventy Two MKII now has upgraded MAG FOUR faders on both channels and crossfader, offering the slickest faders available at the moment. All have reverse, contour and cut-in adjustment. The new MAG FOUR crossfader now has external tension adjustment as well internal, allowing DJs to fine tune the feel of the crossfader with accuracy never seen before.
The RANE SEVENTY-TWO MKII redefines the scope and possibilities for Pro, Club and Scratch DJ/Turntablists with a feature set geared for liberated performance capability: a full colour touchscreen for immediate feedback of all critical performance functions; stackable Serato and Flex FX; MAG FOUR Faders; external & internal crossfader tension adjust controls; custom parameter control for instant doubles, silent cue and sync; dual DVS inputs; plus, the ultimate in expressive playback control via 16 multi-function trigger pads. Your performance insists on nothing short of perfection so revolutionise your setup with RANE’s latest evolution of DJ battle tools and take your performance one step further.
Two DJ’s can perform simultaneously and handover effortlessly via the unit’s dual-USB connections. Turntablists can cut, flare, chirp, crab, orbit and transform with the new, tactile and precision based MAG FOUR faders, then flip between creative control functions via the 16 MPC-style pads with RGB backlight and multi-performance mode selections. Also, Serato’s expressive Pitch ‘n Time DJ expansion is included free with the SEVENTY-TWO MKII, for DJs to integrate creative ‘pitch-play’.
The Seventy Two MkII now benefits from the latest update to Serato DJ with the amzing Scratch Bank support. Load entire tracks in to the sample banks and trigger them from the pads
RANE SEVENTY-TWO MKII features:
• (3) MAG FOUR faders with reverse, contour and cut-in adjustment
• External and internal crossfader tension adjust controls
• Toggle Instant Double / Silent Cue / Sync Controls
• Dual DVS inputs - Aux or Phono/CD
• Solid steel construction—built like a tank for non-stop, heavy-duty use
• 4.3-inch Touchscreen for moving wave display, FX control, song selection and user customisations
• Dual Flex FX engines, one for each channel
• Advanced Serato control: Chain-integrated Software Effect plus one internal Flex Effect per channel
• Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs
• 16 Akai MPC-style performance pads, independent mode controls per deck.
• Two microphone inputs – combo Neutrik, on/off, tone, mic/line level switches
• RCA session Inputs/outputs, balanced XLR, Main Out, balanced .-inch, Booth Out
• USB controller inputs for RANE TWELVE Battle Controller
• Serato DJ Pro DVS license, Pitch n Time plus Serato DVS Vinyl included
• Scratch Bank support with the latest firmware and Serato DJ updates.
Customers Also Bought