Denon DJ Prime 4 +
4-Deck Standalone DJ System with 10-inch Touchscreen
Visit the Denon DJ store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
The Denon DJ Prime 4 + is possibly the ultimate all-in-one DJ console.
This 4 deck controller can play from USB, SD, WiFi streaming services, dropbox, optional built-in SSD, external sources or from your computer over WiFi.
With a pro style layout the Prime 4 +has 8 backlit performance pads with multiple modes including cues, loops and sample triggering. With the new Heads Up Display, you can see the active pad mode easily as well as the individual pad labels like Hot Cues, Loops and sample names.
6 inch jog wheels with custom colour LED rings to easily identify the live deck and central display to show artwork, track info or custom logo.
Audio is controlled with the built in 4 channel mixer with 3 band EQ and LED meters each. Individual sweep FX let you add Noise, Filter, Wash or Echo to each channel with level control.
2 microphone channels with individual 2 band EQ and EQ as well as talkover have made this a really popular controller with mobile DJ’s. As do the multiple outputs, with XLR outs for the main, booth and zone outs as well as the ability to send an individual channel to the Zone making it possible to have different music playing in different rooms.
25 main effects can be used over 2 FX banks to have different effects on to decks, with parameter control including frequency select. This lets you apply an effect to a selected frequency range of the track.
Engine OS “brain” - play anything!
The Prime 4 + runs on Engine OS, a powerful operating system with continuous updates adding new and ingenious features.
Instantly search and browse tracks prepared with Engine DJ or load and analyse unprepared tracks on-board. The Prime 4 + can even read USB devices prepared with Rekordbox including cue points, playlists etc, without affecting the existing data.
Create playlists on the fly, keep track of sets with history of played tracks and easily add tracks to a prepare list for quick access at a gig.
Track preview lets you pre-listen to track without having to load it to a deck, just press the icon on the screen.
Connect your Engine unit to the same network as your computer running Engine DJ to access tracks on your computer without exporting them. Your Engine unit will automatically see Engine DJ running on the same network where you will be able to access all tracks in the collection and playlists, all analysed and ready to go.
Control different effects easily by moving your finger across the screen to create unique effects in the most effortless way.
8 available sample banks let you load your own or the pre-loaded samples to the performance pads and assign the output to any of the channels or the master output. Where the sampler is assigned to the master output, you can control the volume level on screen.
Engine OS units include pre-loaded sampler content with drum kits, scratch phrases and sound effects.
Prime 4 + can connect to online services Tidal, Amazon Music Unlimited, Beatport Link, Beatsource Link, Soundcloud Go+ and load tracks in seconds as long as there’s an internet connection.
You can also connect to a personal dropbox account to access your own tunes remotely.
Run your DMX light show directly from the Prime 4 + once you have synchronised with SoundSwitch. You can also sync Philips Hue and Nano-Leaf lights with the Prime 4 + with no software or programming required.
Open dedicated screens to control lighting with direct colour overrides, XY movement and auto loops for intelligent “sound to light” style shows.
Ableton Link Compatibility
Users can now sync tempo with external hardware using Ableton Link over both wired and wireless networks. Once Ableton Link has been enabled, an orange link icon will be shown in the top right of the toolbar providing the number of linked devices, sync lead tempo, and phase meter showing the current beat position. When synced, the tempo will match the tempo of the longest playing device. The lead tempo can be adjusted from any device and all other linked devices will automatically follow.
Users can now assign a deck as a Playlist Player providing continuous playback with automated crossfading. The crossfade time can be adjusted in the Control Center settings menu.
Extra layer control with the LC6000
Upgrade your 4 deck control experience by adding one or even two LC6000 controllers to control 2 decks without the need to switch layers. The LC6000 adds a full size jog wheel, 8 performance pads, full length pitch fader and a touchstrip.
FIRST EVER STANDALONE STEMS INTEGRATION*
The original PRIME 4 made creative laptop-free DJing a reality. Now, the PRIME 4+ brings the insane creative power of Stems to a standalone DJ controller for the first time ever! Exclusive to the PRIME 4+, the brand- new Stems separation allows you to isolate the vocals or instrumental with the tap of a finger. The power of the multi-core processor of the PRIME 4+ combined with the formidable Engine DJ OS finally makes laptop- free on-board Stems analysis a reality!
For summertime and brightly lit gigs, the really useful day mode inverts the screen colours to a white background with darker text and waveforms to make the display more visable.
Free updates with more to come...
Over the last few years, Engine OS has been updated to provide new and improved features to the products running it. There are more updates planned offering more exciting and innovative features to the Prime 4 + and others units in the line.
Serato DJ Pro
The Prime 4 + unlocks Serato DJ Pro software for those who want to use a computer. Take advantage of Serato's features including 4 way stems separation, 4 deck mixing and sampler all at no extra fee. You can also take advantage of the Prime 4 + audio routing and use DVS if you have the additional license.
- 4-Deck standalone Engine OS DJ system
- 10-inch HD multi-touch display with gestures
- Dedicated XLR Zone output provides music to separate room
- Built-in 2.5-inch SATA drive bay to store music onboard
- 6-inch rugged metal jog wheel with HD central display
- (4) assignable input channels for external media sources
- (2) dedicated XLR inputs for microphones with individual control
- StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- Crisp 24-bit Denon DJ legacy audio
- (4) USB and (1) SD media Inputs for music playback
- USB keyboard support
- Serato DJ Pro control enabled
- Full integration with Virtual DJ 2021
- WiFi and internet enabled
- Stream from Tidal, Beatport Link, Beatsource Link, Soundcloud Go +, Dropbox
- Auto crossfade on ZonePlay playlist
- Drop sampler
- Sample content included
- Touch FX
- Day mode screen mode
- 25 main FX with frequency select
- Remote Library access over local network
- Standalone Stems separation (currently Beta)
Customers Also Bought
- (2) XLR outputs (master left/right, balanced)
- (1) RCA output pair (master left/right, unbalanced)
- (2) XLR outputs (booth left/right, balanced)
- (2) XLR outputs (zone left/right, balanced)
- (1) 1/4” (6.35mm) stereo output (headphones)
- (1) 1/8” (3.5mm) stereo output (headphones)
- (2) RCA input pairs (line-level, unbalanced)
- (2) RCA input pairs (phono- or line-level, unbalanced)
- (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35mm) input
- (4) USB ports (for USB drives, 5V, 1A)
- (1) USB port (to computer)
- (1) Ethernet port
- (1) IEC power cable input
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz +/- 1 dB
- Dynamic Range: > 117 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 93 dB (A-weighted)
- Line Input: > 15 dB
- Mic Inputs: > 20bB
- Outputs: > 20 db
Channel Separation: < -90 dB (1 kHz, unity)
- Line/Phono: < 0.01% (1 kHz, unity)
- Microphone: < 0.02% (1 kHz, unity)
- Microphone: -40 dBu (unity) / -60 dBu (minimum)
- Line: +15dBV (minimum) / 0dBV (maximum)
- Main, Balanced: +20 dBu (maximum) / +4 dBu (unity)
- Main, Unbalanced: +20 dBu (maximum) / 0 dBu (unity)
- Zone, Balanced: +24 dBu (maximum) / +4 dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24 dBu (maximum) / +4 dBu (unity)
- Headphone Output: < 150 mW
Power Connection: IEC
Voltage: 100–240VAC, 50/60Hz
Dimensions†(width x depth x height) :†28.68 x 19.56 x 4.08” / 728.47 x 496.82 x 103.63mm
Weight 21.34 lb. /†9.7kg†
There are no videos for this product.