Denon DJ Prime GO
2 channel standalone DJ Console with rechargeable battery
Visit the Denon DJ store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
DJ on the move with the Denon DJ Prime GO
The Denon Prime GO is a compact, standalone 2 deck DJ console with built in rechargeable battery for playing any time, in any place. Don’t let the size fool you though, the Prime Go is powered by Engine OS with a 7inch multi touch screen. No computer is required to analyse your tracks, the onboard processor will read your collection if its from Engine, Rekordbox or Serato DJ and you can play straight away.
Our customers have found the Prime GO perfect for secondary setups at a wedding ceremony, summer fairs, street parties and most outdoor events.
DJ’ing essentials like trigger pads for cue points, looping and beat rolls are on each deck as well as touch capacitive jog wheels, auto looping and the class level time stretching found in all the Prime series players.
The Prime GO has a built in rechargeable battery which can run for approximately 4 hrs on a single charge, allowing you to party in places you wouldn’t normally have access to power. Take it on a long journey to practice, a party in a park with a battery powered speaker or even on a mountain top! Pair it with some battery powered PA speakers and hotspot to a phone you can play from millions of songs to anyone, anywhere.
Just because it’s small and portable, doesn’t make it a toy. The Prime GO has professional connectivity to match high end machines. Balanced XLR outputs, 2 balanced mic inputs and even a blanked booth out let you connect to pro gear, all the time.
Engine OS “brain” - play anything!
The Prime GO runs on Engine OS, a powerful operating system with continuous updates adding new and ingenious features.
Instantly search and browse tracks prepared with Engine DJ or load and analyse unprepared tracks on-board. The Prime GO can even read USB devices prepared with Rekordbox including cue points, playlists etc, without affecting the existing data.
Create playlists on the fly, keep track of sets with history of played tracks and easily add tracks to a prepare list for quick access at a gig.
Track preview lets you pre-listen to track without having to load it to a deck, just press the icon on the screen.
Connect your Engine unit to the same network as your computer running Engine DJ to access tracks on your computer without exporting them. Your Engine unit will automatically see Engine DJ running on the same network where you will be able to access all tracks in the collection and playlists, all analysed and ready to go.
Control different effects easily by moving your finger across the screen to create unique effects in the most effortless way.
8 available sample banks let you load your own or the pre-loaded samples to the performance pads and assign the output to any of the channels or the master output. Where the sampler is assigned to the master output, you can control the volume level on screen.
Engine OS units include pre-loaded sampler content with drum kits, scratch phrases and sound effects.
Prime GO can connect to online services Tidal, Beatport Link, Beatsource Link, Soundcloud Go+ and load tracks in seconds as long as there’s an internet connection.
You can also connect to a personal dropbox account to access your own tunes remotely.
Run your DMX light show directly from the Prime GO once you have synchronised with SoundSwitch. You can also sync Philips Hue and Nano-Leaf lights with the Prime GO with no software or programming required.
Open dedicated screens to control lighting with direct colour overrides, XY movement and auto loops for intelligent “sound to light” style shows.
Ableton Link Compatibility
Users can now sync tempo with external hardware using Ableton Link over both wired and wireless networks. Once Ableton Link has been enabled, an orange link icon will be shown in the top right of the toolbar providing the number of linked devices, sync lead tempo, and phase meter showing the current beat position. When synced, the tempo will match the tempo of the longest playing device. The lead tempo can be adjusted from any device and all other linked devices will automatically follow.
Users can now assign a deck as a Playlist Player providing continuous playback with automated crossfading. The crossfade time can be adjusted in the Control Center settings menu.
Free updates with more to come...
Over the las few years, Engine OS has been updated to provide new and improved features to the products running it. There are more updates planned offering more exciting and innovative features to the Prime GO and others units in the line.
- 2 deck standalone Engine OS DJ system
- Built in rechargeable battery with approx 4hr
- 7-inch HD multi-touch display with gestures
- (2) dedicated XLR Combi inputs for microphones with individual control
- StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- Crisp 24-bit Denon DJ legacy audio
- 1 USB and 1 SD media Inputs for music playback
- USB keyboard support
- Full integration with Virtual DJ 2021
- WiFi and internet enabled
- Stream from Tidal, Beatport Link, Beatsource Link, Soundcloud Go +, Dropbox
- Drop sampler
- Sample content included
- Touch FX
- 25 main FX with frequency select
- Remote Library access over local network
Customers Also Bought
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+/- 1 dB)
- Dynamic Range: > 109 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 92 dB (A-weighted)
- Channel Separation: < -88 dB (1 kHz, unity)
- Aux: > 15 dB
- Mic Input: > 20 dB
- Outputs: > 15 dB
- Aux: < 0.01% (1 kHz, unity)
- Microphone: < 0.02% (1 kHz, unity)
- Analog Input
- +15 dBV (maximum)
- 0 dBV (unity)
- -40 dBV (unity)
- -54 dBV (minimum)
- Analog Output
- Master, Balanced:
- +18 dBu (maximum)
- +4 dBu (unity)
- Master, Unbalanced:
- +15 dBu (maximum)
- 0 dBu (unity)
- +18 dBu (maximum)
- +4 dBu (unity)
- Headphone Output: < 40 mW
- Master, Balanced:
- (2) XLR outputs (master left/right, balanced)
- (1) RCA output pair (master left/right, unbalanced)
- (2) 1/4" (6.35mm) outputs (booth left/right, balanced)
- (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) stereo output (headphones)
- (1) 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo output (headphones)
- (1) RCA input pair (line-level, unbalanced)
- (2) XLR + 1/4" (6.35mm) inputs
- (1) USB ports (for USB drives)
- (1) USB port (to computer)
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) Ethernet port
- (1) Power adapter input
- Connection: DC, Center Positive
- Voltage: 19V 3.42A
- Consumption: 30W maximum
- Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height)
- 411mm x 274mm x 53mm
- 16.2” x 10.8” x 2.1”
- Weight (Without USB and Power Cable)
- 8.11 lbs.
- 3.68 kg