Denon DJ Prime 4
4-Deck Standalone DJ System with 10-inch Touchscreen
Visit the Denon DJ store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
Engine OS 2.0 now includes some major updates:
New look user interface
Built in lighting control for Philips Hue and DMX lighting with SoundSwitch.
Run your DMX lightshow directly from the Prime 4 once you have syncronised with SoundSwitch. You can also sync Philips Hue lights with the Prime 4 with no software or programming required.
New database structure with faster access, searching, analysis etc.
The database in 2.0 has been completely rebuilt to provide accelerated browsing, lightning-fast song analysis, enhanced system stability, and a significantly smaller database size. These new under the hood adjustments offer the user a streamlined experience when managing, browsing, and playing the music they love.
Ableton Link Compatibility
Users can now sync tempo with external hardware using Ableton Link over both wired and wireless networks. Once Ableton Link has been enabled, an orange link icon will be shown in the top right of the toolbar providing the number of linked devices, sync lead tempo, and phase meter showing the current beat position. When synced, the tempo will match the tempo of the longest playing device. The lead tempo can be adjusted from any device and all other linked devices will automatically follow.
Users can now assign a deck as a Playlist Player providing continuous playback with automated crossfading. The crossfade time can be adjusted in the Control Center settings menu. Playlist Deck is available for Prime 4, Prime 2, and Prime GO.
Previous Engine updates include:
Adds support for BeatPort Link and SoundCloud GO+ streaming services, improved BPM analysis, recording of the mic channel and ability to adjust the gate settings for each mic input.
The new quick source menu lets you load different sources on to either deck so you can mix between USB and SD, Tidal to Soundcloud, SD to Beatport and more.
Support for Dropbox linking to access tracks in your personal cloud storage from anywhere.
Support for Beatsource LINK streaming service
Track preview: listen to a track without having to load it to a deck.Reads variable beatgrids prepared in Engine Prime 1.6.
Prime 4 is now fully supported by Virtual DJ 2021 with a Pro license. Browse tracks, trigger samples, control stems and stream directly from the software. No setup required yet huge customisation possible with the comprehensive setup options.
Customers Also Bought
- 4-Deck standalone Engine Prime DJ system
- 10-inch HD multi-touch display with gestures
- Dedicated XLR Zone output provides music to separate room
- Built-in 2.5-inch SATA drive bay to store music onboard
- 6-inch rugged metal jog wheel with HD central display
- (4) assignable input channels for external media sources
- (2) dedicated XLR inputs for microphones with individual control
- StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- Crisp 24-bit Denon DJ legacy audio
- (4) USB and (1) SD media Inputs for music playback
- USB keyboard support
- Serato DJ Pro control enabled
- Full integration with Virtual DJ 2021
- WiFi and internet enabled
- Stream from Tidal, Beatport Link, Soundcloud Go +
- Auto crossfade on ZonePlay playlist
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 28.68 x 19.56 x 4.08" / 728.47 x 496.82 x 103.63mm. Weight: 21.34 lb. / 9.7kg.