Allen & Heath Xone 92
Performance Pro DJ Mixer Graphite Grey
Visit the Allen & Heath store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
Allen & Heath Xone 92 Performance Pro DJ Mixer Graphite Grey
The Allen & Heath Xone 92 represents the culmination of everything we’ve learned from the DJ market. It is the result of listening to DJ’s wants and needs. The result is a versatile mixer that ticks every box. There is no limit to the xone 92 with features to suit all styles from break beat to techno, trance to house.
The Allen & Heath Xone 92 is quipped with 6 dual stereo channels. These include 4 phono/line, 2 mono/mic or stereo return to allow ultimate flexibility and variety for you mix.
If that wasn’t enough, the Allen and Heath Xone 92 uses Voltage Controlled Filters. It’s equipped with 2 stereo filters with independent in/out, frequency and resonance controls.
Another exciting feature is the 4 band EQ with Infinite kill on HF and LF; wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost.
DJkit believes the Allen & Heath Xone 92 is the perfect versatile mixer for DJs who want no limitations on experimentation with all sorts of styles.
Customers Also Bought
Allen & Heath Xone 92 Mixer Tech Spec:
- 6 stereo channels (4 phono or line, 2 mono/mic or stereo return)
- MIDI output from VCF 1, 2, crossfader, LFO (Midi clock), dedicated data control and start/stop button
- 2 VCF filters with LFO - any performance channel can be assigned to either and either side of crossfader
- 4 band EQ - high definition of frequency bands, with infinite kill on HF and LF; wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost.
- 2 auxiliary sends selectable pre/post fader (and crossfader)
- Custom illumination showing status of all performance switches
- New twin-rail VCA channel faders or high quality VCA rotary faders
- Monitor section - includes post EQ switch; split cue and mix to cue balance
- Dedicated clean feed record output
- Internal installer options for system optimisation
- Dimensions : 358 x 320 x 87.6 mm
- Weight : 8 kg
There are no videos for this product.