W-Audio DTM 600H Twin Handheld Diversity System (606.0Mhz-614.0Mhz)
Visit the W Audio store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
DTM series wireless microphones feature twin UHF belt pack or handheld systems with 300 selectable frequencies. Available in either Channel 38 (606-614Mhz) for the DTM600 or Channel 70 (863-865Mhz) for the DTM800; both systems utilise a true diversity, full width receiver for the ultimate in RF stability. Outstanding vocal reproduction and stable wireless connectivity allow freedom of movement on stage. These systems offer crystal clear sound reproduction and rock solid reliability. Metal bodied transmitters feature ergonomic design with a rugged housing to stand up to the rigours of the road. The flexibility of the handheld systems may be increased by purchasing the additional DTM 600BP.
Customers Also Bought
- Phase Lock Loop (PLL)
- IR sync facility for simple setup
- True diversity receiver
- 300 preset frequencies
- Large LCD receiver display including RF level, AF level, channel and frequency
- LCD transmitter display
- Auto frequency scanning and spectrum display
- Balanced XLR output for each channel plus unbalanced mixed output
- Frequency response (handheld): 40Hz-15kHz
- Transmitter battery configuration: 2 x 1.5V AA (not supplied)
- Audio output level: 400mV
- Dynamic range: 96dB
- Receiver power supply: 12V DC (mains adaptor supplied)
- 1U full width rack mount receiver (19” rack mount adaptor brackets included)
There are no videos for this product.