With massive functionality the Synq SMX3 is a standard setting mixer against which others will be judged. A special matrix input selector offers maximum flexibility letting you exchange all inputs in seconds. 12 inputs; 2 Mic + 7 Line + 3 Phono on 6 channels. Even with this level of sophistication. Features include:
2 Master outputs: Gain and 3-band tone controls with kill function -30dB on all channels
- LED level meters with peak memory on all channels + Master
- User replaceable, VCA controlled, high quality faders with curve control on all channels
- User replaceable, VCA controlled, cross fader with curve control (soft/sharp cutoff)
- Easy A/B channel selection for cross fader
- Versatile MP3-sampler based on SDHC™-memory cards (several hours audio recording!)
- Up to 99 memory banks with 5 samples each on every Card.
- Individual speed control for all samples
- General speed control with master tempo! (pitch lock)
- Polyphony: 2 samples can be played together
- Seamless loops with editable begin and endpoints
- Sampler in/outputs assignable to any channel
- Full automatic beat counters
- 2 Beat synchronized Cross fader mixing effects
- 8 Beat synchronized digital effects with user programmable effect presets: Echo, Autopan, Flanger, Manual filter, Auto filter, Reverb, Trans, Pitch Shifter
- Stereo effect send return to connect external effect processors
- Adjustable DJ microphone talk-over function
- High power Phones output with "cue/pgm mixing" possibility
- Firmware upgradeable with SD™/SDHC™-cards.
Input/output impedance & sensitivity (EQ flat, max. gain, level meter = 0dB)
Line 2, 4, 6, 7 input: 340mV @ 20kO (max = +4dBV)
Line 1, 3, 5 input: 340mV @ 47kO (max = +4dBV)
Phono input: 3,4mV @ 47kO (max = -36dBV)
Mic inputs: 3,4mV @ 10kO (max = -36dBV)
Return: 525mV @ 10kO
Send: 525mV @ 2kO
Record output: 775mV @ 1kO
Masters unbalanced: 1,55V @ 100O
Masters balanced: 2,55V @ 200O
Headphones: 3,00V @ 33O
Maximum output (EQ flat, max. gain, FX off, THD=1%, load is 100kO )
Master1: More than +18dBV (8,0V)
Master2: More than +18dBV (8,0V)
Phones: More than + 9,5dBV (3V) @ 32O
Frequency response (EQ flat, max. gain, level meter = 0dB, load is 100kO )
Line: 25 - 20.000Hz +/-1dB
Phono: 25 - 20.000Hz +1/-1,5dB (RIAA)
Mic : 25 - 20.000Hz +1/-1,5dB
THD + Noise (EQ flat, max. gain, level meter = 0dB, load is 100kO )
Line: less than 0,05% (25 - 20.000Hz)
Phono: less than 0,05% (1kHz A-weighted)
Mic: less than 0,1% (1kHz A-weighted)
Channel Crosstalk (EQ flat, max. gain, Master = 0dBV)
Crosstalk: More than 70dB @ 1kHz (between L,R & Channels)
Mic: -12dB / +12dB @ 70Hz - 1kHz - 13kHz.
Input channels: -30dB / +10dB @ 70Hz - 1kHz - 13kHz.
MP3 Sampler unit:
Sample recording: MPEG1 layer3 44,1kHz sampled @ 192kbps stereo
Sample playback: different bitrates, editing parameters not possible
Polyphony: 2 voices
Memory cards: SD™ and SDHC™ cards.
Max. card capacity: 32GB
File format: FAT (FAT16) or FAT32 (depends on capacity)
Power supply: 230V~ 50Hz. (Europe)
Power consumption: 40Watts
Dimensions: 320 x 370 x 109mm (WxDxH)
Weight : 6.8kg
Product code : SMX-3
Do you own the SYNQ SMX3 Mixer with FX & Sampler? Why not write a review based on your experience with it.
No reviews yet.
Simply click on the submit video link and either paste the url of the webpage or upload your video. Published video's will receive bonus loyality points!
× Loyalty Points
You will earn 778 loyalty points with this product worth £1.95, when logged in.
× Share Product
× Embed Product
Paste the code below into your webpage or blog to embed this product in your page.
× Finance Available!
You can apply for finance to purchase this item. A minimum 10% deposit is required and you can opt for either 12, 24 or 36 monthly payments thereafter 19.9% APR.
|SYNQ SMX3 Mixer with FX & Sampler||from £12.70/month|
× Delivery and Stock Information
Free next working day delivery on all orders placed before 3:30pm Monday to Friday.
Orders placed at the weekend or after 3.30pm on Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
Free next day delivery applies only to the UK mainland. Other locations will be charged as follows:
- Highlands and Islands 2-3 Days* + £25
- Southern Ireland 2-3 Days* +£25
Europe 3-5 Days* from £25 Click here for Zone chart
Approx Times Based on 31kg Weight*
Zone 1 - £25 (3 Days)
Zone 2 - £30 (4 Days)
Zone 3 - £35 (5 Days)
Zone 4 - £40 (6 Days)
Zone 5 - £45 (9 Days)
Zone 6 - £65 (8 Days)
Zone 7 - £95 (7 Days)
(* subject to stock availability)
(Please note that non-mainland deliveries may take up to 5 days to be delivered and up to 14 days in Europe.)
Deliveries will be made subject to the terms and conditions of the courier company. djkit.com will not be held responsible for late deliveries.
In the event that the items ordered are unavailable for next day delivery, you will be contacted by djkit.com to arrange a suitable delivery date.
"In stock" means that the product displayed is either in stock with ourselves or our suppliers and is available for delivery. Stock levels are subject to change without prior notice.
× Live Help
Testing live help popup. Real live help information would go here.
× Christmas Delivery Schedule
We will be delivering next working day to all UK mainland addresses right up til' 24th December
- You will need to order by 4pm on Tuesday 23rd.
- Deliveries on the 24th are not guaranteed, our couriers DPD will be offering a normal delivery service on the 24th but we do recommend you order as early as possible.
× Big Sale
To get your Big Sale special price on this product, simply enter your details below and we will send you a link with a unique Big Sale offer price so you can purchase online.