Stanton M207 Scratch Mixer with Effects
Visit the Stanton store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
The Stanton M207 is an innovative, affordable and reliably rugged 2-channel mixer with loads of features making it perfect for the DJ looking to enhance their performance abilities.
The M.207 continues Stanton’s dedication to the DJ mixer market, with an abundance of innovative features onboard. The M.207’s unique user interface for controlling effects, the FXGlide™, is a continuous strip touch controller utilizing the same innovative touch-slider technology that is used in Stanton's award-winning SCS.3d MIDI controller. In addition to providing real-time performance capabilities, the FX control can also be automated in real-time. This allows the DJ to create a custom modulation of the FX parameter, and then have that play back instead of the normal sweeping FX.
A new class of frequency dependent effects are also available on the M.207. With this feature, the FX can be applied to any of three specific frequency bands, without affecting the other frequencies. The M.207 also features an integrated phrase/loop sampler, making the M.207 more than just a durable, high-quality mixer. The layout, created by professional DJs, is clean and oriented towards live performance and scratch mixing.
The Stanton M207 is not only innovative in its feature-set, but also dependably rugged in its construction and contemporary in its look and feel. Made of heavy gauge steel with a sleek black and silver color scheme, the M.207 has the look and feel that reinforces this mixer’s high-quality, high-reliability design.
* Rugged steel design
* Soft Start™ feature for no noise when powering on/off
* Integrated digital effects, including phase/flange, echo/strobe, pan/transformer & filters
* Unique FXGlide™ control for real-time control of effects
* Built-in phrase/loop sampler with up to 5 different loops/samples
* New frequency-dependent effects create entirely new sounds unique to the M.207
* Built in sequencer so FXGlide moves can be automated and recalled.
* Adjustable fader curves and fader reverse
* 2 phono/line inputs with fader start
* 3-band EQ per channel with complete KILL(-64dB)
* Pre, Post & Master Headphone cueing w/ FX CUE
* Mic and AUX inputs
* Professional ¼” balanced outputs and RCA main/record outputs
* Powerful headphone amplifier
* 45 mm crossfader- long-life Alpha fader (user replaceable)
* 2 10-segment LED ladder meters
* Striking Black/gray color scheme with blue LED lighted accents
* Ergonomic control layout facilitates tweaking and performance
* Reverse indicator LEDs: The LEDs indicate the status of the fader and crossfader reverse functions
There are no videos for this product.