Shure PG42USB USB Condenser Microphone
Visit the Shure store.
Shure PG42USB USB Condenser Microphone Special Offers When bought with this product
Shure PG42USB USB Condenser Microphone Product Description
The Shure PG42USB Side Address Condenser Microphone is specifically engineered for lead vocal reproduction and easily plugs into a computer USB port for the convenience of digital recording.
The PG42 USB side-address condenser microphone features a large cardioid diaphragm tailored with high sensitivity to clearly reproduce refined performances with guaranteed "Plug and Play" Shure quality.
Shure PG42USB USB Condenser Microphone Bundles
Customers Also Bought
- The PG42USB includes a 9.8 ft (3m) USB Cable, Shock Mount and Carrying Case.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Steel mesh ball grille with integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
Shure PG42USB USB Condenser Microphone Videos
There are no videos for this product.