Reloop sPodcaster GO
Portable USB microphone for podcasting
Visit the Reloop store.
Reloop sPodcaster GO Special Offers When bought with this product
Reloop sPodcaster GO Product Description
The Reloop sPodcaster GO is a portable USB condenser microphone for high quality recordings on the go.
With a built in audio interface the sPodcasterGO can connect directly to your computer for instant recording. It also has a headphone socket with 3.5mm connection to easily monitor the input and volume controls.
sPodcaster Go has an integrated folding stand for quick and easy setup on any flat surface as well as a standard M10 thread for mounting to a mic stand.
- Professional USB condenser microphone for portable podcasting
- Directional characteristic: cardioid
- USB 2.0 connection (USB bus-powered)
- Low-latency transmission
- 16 bit resolution and 48 kHz A/D converter
- Rigid design made of lightweight aluminium
Reloop sPodcaster GO Bundles
Customers Also Bought
- Power/voltage: 5.0V DC/ 500 mA (USB)
- Frequency range: 50 Hz – 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: -44 +/- 5 dB (at 1 kHz , 0 dB = 1V/PA)
- Dynamic range: 93 dB
- S/N ratio: 59 dB (at 1 kHz)
- Max. input sound pressure: 115 dB
- Connection: USB 2.0 (Micro-USB)
- Directivity: cardioid
- Supports resolution/sample rate up to: 16 bit / 48 kHz
- Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10 / macOS 9 / OS X
- Dimensions: 146,2 mm x 63 mm x 42,8 mm (w x d x h) - Weight: 140 g
Reloop sPodcaster GO Videos
There are no videos for this product.