Reloop Beatmix 2 MK2
USB DJ Controller With Serato
Visit the Reloop store.
Reloop Beatmix 2 MK2 Special Offers When bought with this product
Reloop Beatmix 2 MK2 Product Description
The Reloop BeatMix 2 is a performance-oriented 2-channel pad controller for Serato. Both companies have teamed up to develop this fun-to-use controller for the worldwide popular DJ software so that it works seamlessly plug ‘n’ play: just connect and start mixing. Beatmix 2 offers an ergonomically designed 2-channel mixer layout, optimised for the club, allowing you to work intuitively. Dedicated equaliser and gain dials, high-quality line-faders, an extremely smooth-running crossfader, 16 multi-colour drum pads, as well as two extensive FX units are the foundation for your creativity.
Ultra-flat, touch-sensitive jog wheels with aluminium platters guarantee selectively precise beat matching, fast searching within tracks, and an authentic vinyl feel. The rubberised pad section is the place for trigger action and creative ideas: use the drum pads to control cue points, trigger loops, select various loop lengths, and also trigger samples. The colour-coded trigger pads give visual feedback regarding status and mode selection so that you’re always in control, even in dark surroundings.
A further special feature is the sophisticated Serato sampler control. Besides a dedicated volume fader, it is possible to start and stop samples via the pad section. Split Mode offers the possibility of a combined work flow as you can control both your cue points and trigger your samples at the same time. The high-quality studio FX by iZotope can be creatively manipulated within Serato, thanks to two separate FX units, each one equipped with three rotaries and an endless encoder. In addition to the FX selection and the combination of three FX simultaneously, Beatmix 2 also allows you to adjust the FX quantisation.
The integrated audio interface offers all necessary connections that are needed for your mix: two headphone connections (3.5 and 6.3 mm) for monitoring, one mic input with separate volume control, and an RCA output for connecting your speakers.
Reloop Beatmix 2 MK2 Bundles
Customers Also Bought
- 2-Deck SERATO Performance PAD Controller
- Easy plug 'n' play: Simply connect to your computer and start mixing your tracks
- Performance pad section: 16x multi-colour drum pads for triggering loop-, sample- and hot cue-mode
- Colour-coded trigger pads give you visual feedback about mode and function
- Split mode: CUE and sampler mode can be combined
- Ergonomic and intuitive mixer/player design for optimal work flow
- Dedicated 3-band EQ control and gain control per channel
- SP-6 sample bank control with dedicated sampler volume fader
- Fader-start feature: Easy CUE control with the channel fader
- Quick-skip: Fast search within a track
- Slim-profile, big jog wheels with premium aluminium platters and superior scratching integration
- Control many, stunning DJ effects (FX engine by iZotope) with 2 FX units
- Integrated USB audio club interface
- 14-bit pitch fader with pitch bend control buttons
- Large transport section with stutter and sync controls
- Mouse-less playlist navigation
- 2x headphones connections on the front panel: 3.5 mm & 6.3 mm stereo jack incl. EQ control
- 6.3 mm jack mic input with volume control on the front panel
- SHIFT buttons for second layer control
- ASIO drivers (CORE compliant) with minimal latency and highest audio characteristics (PC/Mac)
- Seamless hardware integration for SERATO DJ Pro and Lite
- MIDI-ready: Compatible with most popular DJ software
- USB bus powered: No power supply required!
Reloop Beatmix 2 MK2 Videos
There are no videos for this product.