Reloop Mixon 8 Pro
4 channel hybrid controller
Visit the Reloop store.
Reloop Mixon 8 Pro Special Offers When bought with this product
Reloop Mixon 8 Pro Product Description
The Reloop Mixon 8 Pro is a full size, 4 channel controller for both computers and mobile devices. Built with high quality materials and including two 24bit soundcards.
Mixon 8 Pro features large jog wheels with built in dispays to show important inofrmation such as BPM, pitch, ptich range and time. Each side has 8 performance pads with up to 11 pad modes, full FX control and full length pitch faders. There is a didcated loop section on each deck including a loop length bar indicator.
The mixer section has 3 band EQ and filters on each channel as well as individual FX paddles for each channel. You aso get LED level indicators on each channel an for the master output.
Mixon 8 Pro unlocks Serato DJ Pro for users of a PC or Mac and thanks to the full inputs on the rear, is DVS Ready for those wishing to add vinyl control to their set.
Users of iOS can use the built in docking slot to sit their iPad (up to 12.9") or iPhone and use Algoriddim's djay ProAI app with dedtcated controls for the Neural Mix functions allowing you to easily separate vocals and instrumental elements from any tracks.
The built in dual USB soundcard allows for 2 devices to be connected at the same time for seamless switch over. One of the connections can be switched between regula USB-A and USB-C for direct iOS connection to an iPad or iPhone.
The Mixon 8 Pro also has a built in, standalone mixer. Ideal for a backup in case your comptuer crashes or you just want to play from a turntable or CDJ as well as 2 mic inputs.
- 2 integrated jogwheel displays for realtime track information and virtual stylus position
- Industry’s first controller with 4 individual FX toggle switches
- Dedicated sound colour filter (LPF/HPF) on every channel
- Stand-alone mixer to simultaneously mix digital and analogue input sources via media players and turntables (2 x Phono-In/4 x Line-In)
- Dual microphone inputs with talkover function for routing into the mixer channels for EQ control
- Dual USB audio interface for changing seamlessly between two laptops or an iPad (1 x USB-B, 1x USB-C / USB-B switch)
- Multi-platform support for smooth mixing between different devices and platforms such as MacOS, PC, iOS, or iPadOS
- The first controller in the industry to support USB-C devices for the new generation of Apple devices and MacBooks (including Power Delivery support)
- 8 colour-coded performance modes (Hot Cue, Loop Roll, Saved Loop, Sampler, Pitch Play**, Saved Flip***, Slicer, Scratch Bank, Looper, Neural Mix™, Touch FX)****
- Silent cue for muting the respective deck while the song continues to play in the background (can be reactivated via hot-cue keys at the selected cue point)
- Plug 'n' Play: Immediate DJing after activating Serato DJ Pro and/or Algoriddim djay Pro AI
- Serato exclusive: New Scratch Bank function for immediate access to scratch samples
- djay exclusive mode: Dedicated Neural Mix™ AI section for isolating vocals, drums or instruments in realtime
- DVS support: Connecting turntables and controlling digital vinyl*****
- Stream and mix millions of tracks immediately with Tidal*, Soundcloud*, Beatport Link* or Beatsource Link*
- New extended LOOP section with length LED bar and shift-layer control
- High resolution 100 mm pitch fader for precise speed settings
- Integrated docking station with space for up to an iPad Pro (12.9'')
**Requires Serato DJ Pitch 'n' Time expansion pack
***Requires Serato Flip expansion pack
****Some performance modes are exclusive to either Serato DJ Pro or Algoriddim djay PRO AI
*****Separate Expansion Pack required