Rane Serato SL4
Powered by Serato Scratch Live
Visit the Rane store.
Rane Serato SL4 Special Offers When bought with this product
Rane Serato SL4 Product Description
The Rane SL 4 powered by Serato Scratch Live is the ultimate high-end solution for professional DJs – giving you the freedom to take your entire digital music collection with you on the road and equipping you with advanced features to enhance your DJing.
The Rane SL 4 is the first standalone DJ interface to offer two USB ports for seamless DJ changeovers and back- to-back performances. Four switchable phono/line inputs allow you to DJ with up to four decks using the mixer of your choice.
This intuitive system replicates the traditional DJing experience for “real feel” usability and performance. With unparalleled performance and stability, the Rane SL 4 for Serato Scratch Live is designed for the discerning DJ.
Rane Serato SL4 Bundles
Inputs for four turntables or CD decks switchable in any combination.
- Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports for seamless DJ changeovers and back-to-back DJing.
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
- Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player or The Bridge*
- Switchable 96kHz and 48kHz sample rates and 24-bit audio for superior sound.
- 10-in 10-out USB sound card with any software supporting ASIO or Core Audio.
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
- Creative DJing features; cueing, looping, keylock, the SP-6 Sample Player and DJ-FX.
- Intuitive file management with smart crates, easy file migration and iTunes integration.
- Advanced visual feedback for quick mixing.
- Colored waveforms for easy frequency identification.
- MIDI mappable controls and Serato Video-SL compatibility for video mixing.**
- Built-in recording interface for recording DJ mixes and archiving vinyl.
- Multiple audio file type support; WAV, AIFF, Ogg Vorbis, AAC and MP3.
The Rane SL 4 is only sold as part of a complete package. The display box includes:
- 1 SL 4 Interface
- 1 Serato Scratch Live Software Install Disc.
- 1 External Power Supply with Country Adaptors.
- 2 USB Cables
- 6 Stereo RCA Cables
- 4 Control CDs
- 4 Control Vinyl Records
- 4 Rubber Feet for the SL 4
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Operators Manual