Visit the QSC Audio store.
QSC KW181 Special Offers When bought with this product
QSC KW181 Product Description
The QSC KW181 Subwoofer represents the next evolution in wood enclosure loudspeakers, incorporating all the groundbreaking electronic attributes of the K Series. Packaged into the new, second generation Baltic birch design will be the same incredible 1000W of Class D power modules (2x500W) and extensive DSP featured in the K Series, along with all QSC’s patented technologies designed to fully-optimise the system.In addition to the 1000W Class D power, this pioneering system incorporates DEEP and Intrinsic Correction, as performance enhancers into the DSP, while DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field. On top of this the KW Series features GuardRail protection, first introduced on QSC’s GX Series amplifiers, which prevents the amplifier module from unnatural and destructive clipping.
QSC KW181 Bundles
- 1000 Watt (2x 500W)
- Class-D power modules
- 18” cone transducer
- 39Hz-145Hz frequency range
- 132dB (Peak) maximum SPL at 1 Metre
- Combo XLR and 1/4" TRS Mic/Line Inputs
- RCA phono inputs
- Three audio sources can be mixed internally
- Balanced Output for ‘daisy-chaining’ of multiple units
- Separate direct outputs are also provided for additional output flexibility
QSC KW181 Videos
There are no videos for this product.