Pioneer DJM-2000 Nexus
Midi FX Mixer with ProDJ Link
Visit the Pioneer DJ store.
Pioneer DJM-2000 Nexus Special Offers When bought with this product
Pioneer DJM-2000 Nexus Product Description
The DJM-2000NXS combines advanced performance features and an intuitive layout to empower unbridled creativity in the booth. A newly designed Peak Limiter eliminates distortion and clipping even at club volumes, all four channels are equipped with a Peak Level Meter so you can check your input levels at a glance.
The perfect match for our flagship CDJ-2000NXS digital decks, the DJM-2000NXS features ProDJ Link for a smooth connection, while the club-standard design - with chrome-plated knobs and white LED buttons - makes sure they can be placed side-by-side in total harmony.
Pioneer DJM-2000 Nexus Bundles
ProDJ Link set-up enables LAN connection to up to four CDJs or turntables and two laptops at the same time. So rekordbox music files stored on USB/SD cards can be shared among multiple players, and DJs can easily switch sets.
This effortless connectivity unleashes advanced features, old and new, for even more creative possibility and effortless control during performance:
• NEW! Beat Slice: spontaneously sample, slice and chop tracks to create original arrangements – while the unit’s Quantize function analyses rekordbox track information on connected CDJs to automatically snap new creations to the beat.
• NEW! Sync Master: set the desired master BPM and beat position on the mixer and sync to up to four CDJs, eliminating the need to set individually on every channel.
• Quantized Beat Effects: trigger the DJM-2000nexus’s popular Beat Effects with confidence. The unit’s Quantize function uses ProDJ link to retrieve rekordbox BPM and beat grid information from connected CDJs or laptops, to automatically sync all Beat Effects in perfect time with the mix.
• Live sampler: take samples on the fly – from a track or the MIC input – and load onto a CDJ for instant remixing, scratching, looping or playback.
SUPERIOR peak limiter eliminates distortion even at club volumes
Pro-DJs can max the volume without worrying about distortion or clipping, as the newly designed peak limiter kicks in as soon as the input is pushed too high. Plus, all four channels are equipped with a Peak Level Meter for checking input levels at a glance.
NEW high performance channel faders The DJM-2000nexus adopts fader technology and fader caps designed for a long life in the tough club environment. Two metal runners make fader operation smooth and durable, and the mechanism is positioned away from the faceplate opening and out of the way of spillages, dust and obstructions.
IMPROVED sound quality for a powerful club sound The DJM-2000nexus delivers superb sound quality based on the high quality audio design of its predecessor. The onboard USB soundcard can simultaneously input and output all audio signals with no degradation of sound quality. The DAC on the Master Out has been upgraded to a lower-jitter crystal oscillator. The booth monitor output and the 32-bit A/D converter are the highest quality yet for the DJM mixer range, delivering superior sound quality on all outputs, while the 32-bit DSP suppresses digital noise.
Large full-colour multi-touch display with three innovative performance modes The DJM-2000nexus keeps the essential DNA of the DJM-2000: the 5.8-inch large LCD multi-touch panel display lets DJs see and hear the effects, samples, master sync info and channels in play – and manipulate them using tactile commands such as Tap and Trace. DJs can use the touch panel to control three innovative performance modes to put their individual stamp on every set:
• Frequency Mix mode: seven-band cross fader so DJs can choose which frequencies are in the mix.
• Enhanced Side Chain Remix mode: the DJM-2000nexus borrows technology from the groundbreaking RMX-1000 remix station, to deliver louder side chain oscillators and multiple effect chaining.
• MIDI mode: to control PCs or laptops running almost every DJ software on the market.
INST FX for intuitive control and studio quality sound
High quality FX – High Pass Filter, Low Pass Filter, Jet, Zip, Crush and the massively popular Noise – are instantly accessible via dedicated buttons. There’s a Low Pass and High Pass Filter knob for each channel, while each effect can be fine-tuned using the large rotary parameter dial.
Professional design and elegant finish
The DJM-2000nexus has received a few cosmetic enhancements to bring it in line with the stunning CDJ-2000nexus players. Chrome plating has been applied to the dials and white LED illuminates the Beat Effects for an all-round stylish design.
• Switchable 3-band EQ and 3-band isolator (the EQ provides control from +6 dB to -26 dB and the isolator gives +6 dB to ∞ dB)
• Digital input terminals on each channel to ensure high sound quality
• Talk Over function lowers volume of music when MIC input is detected
• Cross Fader Assign function allows input on each channel to be assigned flexibly to the cross fader
• Fader Curve Adjust function allows changes to the cross fader and channel fader curves
• Environmentally-friendly Auto Standby Function