Pioneer CDJ900 was specifically designed for today's multi-format digital DJs, allowing them to access, search and control their content directly from the player itself. The Pioneer CDJ900 CD Player provides the same legendary quality standards and playability of the CDJ-800 with the added convenience of native playback of key DJ digital media files formats accessed via a multitude of compatible medium — CD, Portable hard drive/flash media devices. The CDJ-900 is compatible with today’s top DJ performance computer software. The Pioneer CDJ900 includes rekordbox, Pioneer’s proprietary music management software that organizes and catalogs a DJ’s entire music library. When music files are imported to rekordbox, the software analyzes each file and prepares them for use specifically with the new CDJ-900 **Free 4GB Wristband Drive**
Pioneer CDJ 900
* Multi Format Playback - The CDJ-900 enables playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files on CD,and USB memory devices.
* Slip Mode - When activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and continues audible playback at the exact time when the loop, reverse or scratch is ended creating smoother transitions.
* Advanced Auto Beat Loop - The CDJ-900 generates a four-beat loop at a touch of a button creating acustomized sound to provide more time for DJs to blend in transitioning music
* MIDI - Users can assign various buttons of the CDJ-900 to trigger other devices, such as DJ effecters and software with MIDI mapping capability.
* Free Rekordbox Music Management Software Included - Both the CDJ-2000 and CDJ-900 turntables include rekordbox, Pioneerís proprietary music management software that organizes and catalogs a DJís entire music library. When music files are imported to rekordbox,the software analyzes each file and prepares them for use specifically with thenew CDJ turntables.
* Compatible Media: Music CD, CD-R, CD-RW, USB Devices
* Compatible Files: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
* File Systems Compatible with USB Storage: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
* Frequency Range: 4Hz - 20kHz
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115dB or higher (JEITA)
* Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.0003% (JEITA)
* USB Ports: USB-A (1), USB-B (1)
* Audio Output Terminals: AUDIO OUT (RCA) x1, DIGITAL OUT (COAXIAL) x1
* Other Terminals: CONTROL (3.5mm mini plug) x1
* Audio Output Voltage: 2.0Vrms
* Power Supply to Use: 100V ac (50Hz/60Hz)
* Power Consumption: 26W
* Maximum Dimensions (WxDxH in mm): 305x385x115.6
* Unit Weight: 3.9kg
I've had these decks for just over 2 years now and just managed to write a review!!! Can honestly say they have served me well. Was disappointed that Pioneer spent so long in bringing out the Nexus version as I probably would have went straight for them. Easy to operate, smooth and easy to link to other media sources, these decks being the 'sisters' to the CDJ2000 look the part and deliver what I want. Will soon move on to the Big Brothers, but will keep these bad boys on the back burner!! Value for money, sturdy and can take a bit of punishment, but be careful.....unlike the CDJ2000, they are not beer proof!!!
What do your expect from a pioneer cdj but top quality gear that is familiar to any user of the older models and packed with new awesome features. Upgraded from my 1000mk3's and now I dont have to burn cd's all day long before gigs... not to mention all the clubs now have 900-2000 cdjs so I'm fully usb sticked up for my tunes
only complaint is one of my cue buttons has started to go after 10months and needs fixing but it has seen a lot of use!