Reloop RP-4000MK2 and Allen & Heath Xone DB4 Package
Visit the Reloop store.
Reloop RP-4000MK2 and Allen & Heath Xone DB4 Package Special Offers When bought with this product
Reloop RP-4000MK2 and Allen & Heath Xone DB4 Package Product Description
If you haven't got an Amplifier or Stereo you can add a pair of Powered Monitors or a Complete Sound System please see special offers below.
What you get:
2 x Reloop RP-4000MK2
1 x Allen & Heath Xone DB4 Digital DJ FX Mixer
1 x Numark HF-125 Headphones
1 x Cable to link to Amp / Stereo system..
Reloop RP-4000MK2 and Allen & Heath Xone DB4 Package Bundles
Customers Also Bought
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with high-torque direct drive
- Designed for professional use
- Powerful brushless DC motor with more than 1.8 kg/cm torque
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds selectable (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm)
- Reverse function: switch for forward/reverse playback
- Precision-engineered die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
Allen & Heath Xone DB4
Quad FX Core The heart of the Xone:DB4 is the powerful Quad FX Core DSP engine, enabling each channel to have its own FX bank and BPM detection system, which automatically adjusts all time-related FX and loops to the tempo of the music. There are 5 studio quality FX types optimised for DJ use - delays, reverbs, modulators, resonators and damage - plus each FX type has a patch library of different effect variations. Each FX bank has a dedicated expression control and a rotary pot to set the wet/dry level, whilst further tweaking can be performed using the global controllers in the FX master section.
Looper Each channel has a built-in looper, with selectable loop length from 1/16 beat to 4 bars.The :DB4 will always record the full 4 bars, so the loop can be expanded or shrunk at will.
Filters Xone:DB4 comes equipped with the Xone dual filter system.
Source select Each music channel can select any of the available stereo music sources: Analogue Line 1-4 (switchable to Phono on 2-3), Digital 1-4 or USB 1-4.
EQ / Filter Each music channel has a 3-band EQ that can be configured as standard asymmetric EQ (+6/-25dB), Isolator (+6dB/OFF with a 24dB/octave slope), or reconfigured as a High-Pass/Low-Pass filter system with adjustable resonance. EQ knob pointers change colour to show which type of equalization is active.
Mic/Line Input The Mic/Line input has 2-band EQ, gain, cue and mix level. This can also be routed to channel 1 for adding FX.
Integral Soundcard A built-in, high quality (24-bit / 96kHz), multi-channel, fully patchable USB2 soundcard allows replay and recording from audio software for 4 stereo sends and 4 stereo returns.