Reloop RP-4000MK2 and Allen & Heath Xone 92 Package
Visit the Reloop store.
Reloop RP-4000MK2 and Allen & Heath Xone 92 Package Special Offers When bought with this product
Reloop RP-4000MK2 and Allen & Heath Xone 92 Package Product Description
If you haven't got an Amplifier or Stereo you can add a pair of Powered Monitors or a Complete Sound System please see special offers below.
What you get:
2 x Reloop RP-4000MK2
1 x Allen & Heath Xone 92 Mixer
1 x Numark HF-125 Headphones
1 x Cable to link to Amp / Stereo system.
Reloop RP-4000MK2 and Allen & Heath Xone 92 Package Bundles
Customers Also Bought
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with high-torque direct drive
- Designed for professional use
- Powerful brushless DC motor with more than 1.8 kg/cm torque
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds selectable (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm)
- Reverse function: switch for forward/reverse playback
- Precision-engineered die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
Allen & Heath Xone 92
Allen & Heath Xone 92 Mixer Tech Spec:
- 6 stereo channels (4 phono or line, 2 mono/mic or stereo return)
- MIDI output from VCF 1, 2, crossfader, LFO (Midi clock), dedicated data control and start/stop button
- 2 VCF filters with LFO - any performance channel can be assigned to either and either side of crossfader
- 4 band EQ - high definition of frequency bands, with infinite kill on HF and LF; wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost.
- 2 auxiliary sends selectable pre/post fader (and crossfader)
- Custom illumination showing status of all performance switches
- New twin-rail VCA channel faders or high quality VCA rotary faders
- Monitor section - includes post EQ switch; split cue and mix to cue balance
- Dedicated clean feed record output
- Internal installer options for system optimisation
- Dimensions : 358 x 320 x 87.6 mm
- Weight : 8 kg
Reloop RP-4000MK2 Videos
There are no videos for this product.