Mixars STA S-Arm Turntable and Allen & Heath Xone 23 Package
Visit the Mixars store.
Mixars STA S-Arm Turntable and Allen & Heath Xone 23 Package Special Offers When bought with this product
Mixars STA S-Arm Turntable and Allen & Heath Xone 23 Package Product Description
If you haven't got a Amplifier or Stereo you can add a pair of Powered Monitors or a Complete Sound System please see special offers below.
What you get:
2 x Mixars STA S-Arm Turntable
2 x Groove Tool Carts
1 x Allen & Heath Xone 23 Mixer
1 x Numark HF-125 Headphones
1 x Cable to link to Amp / Stereo system..
Mixars STA S-Arm Turntable and Allen & Heath Xone 23 Package Bundles
Customers Also Bought
Mixars STA S-Arm Turntable
- Direct drive quartz-control turntable
- High resolution pitch control
- S-arm for anti-skating performance
- 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless motor
- DC motor direct drive
- Die-cast aluminium platter
- 2 output RCA Phono and line
- Start and Stop adjustable
- Pitch variation adjustable
- Power Supply: AC 115/230V, 60/50Hz
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 450 x 353 x 144.6 mm
- Weight: 10kg
- Please note: Not supplied with Cartridge or Stylus.
Allen & Heath Xone 23
HIGH PERFORMANCE 2+2 CHANNEL DJ MIXER Xone:23 is a 2+2 channel DJ mixer packed with pro features that would normally be found in the booth of a top-rated club, including an enhanced version of the legendary Xone filter with resonance control, VCA faders, 3 band total kill EQ, illuminated switches, crossfader curve selector and styling inspired by the flagship Xone:DB4.
At the heart of the mixer is the renowned analogue Voltage Control Filter (VCF) system offering Low-Pass and High-Pass filters, frequency sweep and ‘mild to wild’ resonance control. There is also an FX loop to connect to third party FX units, which route back in through the filter system.
The 2 stereo channels feature independent level controls for each input enabling up to four stereo sources to be simultaneously routed to the mix, as well as the dedicated send and return system for external FX.
The main mix output and mic input are on professional standard balanced XLR’s, and there is a dedicated record output. The Xone:23 is equipped with comprehensive monitoring facilities, including a booth output with its own volume control, a cue mix control, and signal levels clearly displayed on the 9 segment peak hold meters. Styled on the Xone:DB4, the Xone:23 includes soft touch, backlit controls, light-piped meters and a distinctive new shaped steel faceplate. The mixer can also be upgraded with the latest Innofader for enhanced scratch performance, available as an accessory.
- 2+2 channels with dual phono/line inputs
- VCF Filter system – low-pass + high-pass filters plus frequency and resonance controls
- 3-band true total kill EQ
- External FX loop
- Mic input on balanced XLR, with 2-band EQ
- Balanced main mix out on XLR
- Independent booth out
- Record out
- 3.5mm and 1/4″ headphone outputs
- Touring grade build quality
- Super smooth VCA channel faders
- User changeable crossfader
- Innofader compatible
- Crossfader curve switch
- 20dB pro standard headroom
- Ultra low distortion
- 2mm Steel face plate
- 9-segment signal level monitoring