Electrovoice ELX118 and Crown XTi 2 1002 Power Amplifier Package
Visit the EV Electrovoice store.
Electrovoice ELX118 and Crown XTi 2 1002 Power Amplifier Package Product Description
2 x Electrovoice ELX118 18" Professional Passive Bass Bins
1 x Crown XTi 2 1002 Power Amplifier
2 x Speakon to Speakon cables
2 x XLR to XLR Signal cables.
See special offers below for extra's to add to this package!
Electrovoice ELX118 and Crown XTi 2 1002 Power Amplifier Package Bundles
Customers Also Bought
- Axial Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Case Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Texured Paint
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 50 Hz - 100 Hz Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 200 Hz Hz
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 30 Hz
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 134 dB
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H°: Omnidirectional °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V°: Omnidirectional °
- LF Transducer: (1) EVS-18K, 457mm (18”) Woofer
- HF Transducer: N/A
- Crossover Frequency: N/A Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 6.7 ohms
- Connector Type: Dual NL4
- Grill: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Height: 661 mm (26.02")
- Width: 507 mm (19.96")
- Depth: 574 mm (22.6")
- Weight Net: 31.8 kg (70.11 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 35.4 kg (78.04 lbs)
Crown XTi 2 1002 Power Amplifier
- Power: 2 Ohm Stereo (per ch.) 700W, 4 Ohm Stereo (per ch.) 500W, 8 Ohm Stereo (per ch.) 275W, 8 Ohm Bridge-Mono 1000W, 4 Ohm Bridge-Mono 1400W
- Peakx Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and fullspeed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager and System Architect control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 30; 29 of which are user definable
- Delay: For signal alignment of driver; 50 mS of total delay.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C at 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Chassis: Steel
- Front Panel: Cast-aluminum
- Cooling: Proportional speed fan with front-to-rear airflow.
- Dimensions 19" (W) x 3.5" (H) x 12.25" (D)
Electrovoice ELX118 Videos
There are no videos for this product.