JBL PRX425 and Crown XTi 2 2002 Power Amplifier Package
Visit the JBL store.
JBL PRX425 and Crown XTi 2 2002 Power Amplifier Package Special Offers When bought with this product
JBL PRX425 and Crown XTi 2 2002 Power Amplifier Package Product Description
2 x JBL PRX425 Dual 15" 2400W Passive Speaker
1 x Crown XTi 2 2002 Power Amplifier
2 x Speakon to Speakon cables
2 x XLR to XLR Signal cables.
See special offers below for extra's to add to this package!
JBL PRX425 and Crown XTi 2 2002 Power Amplifier Package Bundles
Customers Also Bought
PRX425 dual fifteen-inch, two-way is the perfect choice for DJ’s and bands who need low-frequency extension from the convenience of a stand-alone cabinet.
Dual 15" two-way design
90° x 50° coverage
Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
Tough DuraFlex™ enclosure finish
SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
Frequency Range : 55 Hz – 19 kHz
Frequency Response : 75 Hz – 16 kHz
Coverage Pattern : 90° x 50° nominal
System Sensitivity : 100 dB SPL ([email protected])
Power Rating, Pink Noise : 600 W / 1200 W / 2400 W
Rated Maximum SPL : 134 dB SPL peak
Nominal Impedance : 4 ohms
Dimensions (H x W x D): : 1044 mm x 429 mm x 521 mm (41.1" x 16.9" x 20.5")
Net Weight : 33.5 kg (74 lbs.)
Crown XTi 2 2002 Power Amplifier
- Power: 2 Ohm Stereo (per ch.) 1000W, 4 Ohm Stereo (per ch.) 800W, 8 Ohm Stereo (per ch.) 475W, 8 Ohm Bridge-Mono 6000W, 4 Ohm Bridge-Mono 2000W
- Peakx Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and fullspeed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager and System Architect control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 30; 29 of which are user definable
- Delay: For signal alignment of driver; 50 mS of total delay.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C at 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Chassis: Steel
- Front Panel: Cast-aluminum
- Cooling: Proportional speed fan with front-to-rear airflow.
- Dimensions 19" (W) x 3.5" (H) x 12.25" (D)
JBL PRX425 Videos
There are no videos for this product.