Novation 61 SL MK2
USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
Visit the Novation store.
Novation 61 SL MK2 Special Offers When bought with this product
Novation 61 SL MK2 Product Description
The Novation ReMOTE SL61 MK2 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller is a 61-key, semi-weighted keyboard with advanced MIDI controls offering an incredibly flexible and user-friendly package. With built in MIDI inputs and outputs, the SL61 MKII is a comprehensive MIDI interface and controller, and its 61 semi-weighted keys, with after-touch, provide a comfortable playing experience. Giving the Novation SL61 its individuality is the command that users have over its control surface. Unlike a lot of MIDI controllers, the SL61 interacts very well with any DAW, as its controls can be assigned to anything within the DAW simply by clicking on the parameter to be controlled, and moving the knob or fader on the SL MKII to assign that controller to it. The power behind the SL Mk II's uniquely innovative control surface comes from its Automap software. It means that the tedious task of digging through MIDI controller numbers is finally redundant. Automap's graphical user interface gives the user a visual representation of all the current mappings on screen, as well as the ability to save and manage mappings across different projects. The Novation SL61 MKII USB MIDI Keyboard Controller features a 144-character display and back lit LED buttons, while LED ringed encoders show the status of all controls. The SL Mk II is a rugged and robust instrument, which will also appeal to performers who need a well-constructed keyboard on stage, while for studio use, it has been designed to maximise users’ workflow.
Novation 61 SL MK2 Bundles
The Novation SL61 MK2 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller Main Features Include:
- MIDI control interface: Built in MIDI I/O Interface and comprehensive MIDI implementation provide complete control over all external hardware synths and other external MIDI devices.
- Novation’s unique ‘speed dial’: A touch-sensitive rotary encoder that instantly takes control of whatever your mouse is focused on, providing real time access for composers and performers alike.
- Programmable ‘soft-feel’ drumpads: Eradicates the need for a separate set of drumpad triggers, providing the ideal platform for sketching out beats or triggering samples .
- Unique 2-Axis Controls: Fantastic ‘Xpression’ pad and adjustably sprung pitch/mod joystick, both freely assignable in MIDI Controlling mode.
- Dedicated, yet fully-assignable transport buttons: Control the sequencer’s start/stop/loop/record/forward/rewind actions, direct from the MIDI controller, reducing reliance on mouse and screen, or switch them out to allow use of more assignable buttons. SL Mk II recalls how these buttons were previously assigned.
- USB buss powering: Provides the artist with a mobile MIDI control solution, freeing them from the confines of the studio.
- Includes the Xcite+ bundle: Featuring a host of royalty-free loops and samples, a full-fledged soft-synth and Ableton Live 7 Lite, providing an affordable upgrade path to Ableton Live.
- 8 Encoders (Infinite Rotation) with touch-sensitivity and 11 segment Led rings
- 8 Pots (270 Rotation) with touch-sensitivity
- 8 Sliders with touch-sensitivity
- 32 Buttons with integrated LEDs (37 in MIDI mode]
- 8 soft feel Trigger pads
- Xpression Pad (as on existing SL)
- Xpression Stick (as on existing SL)
- Touch sensitive Speed Dial (as on Nocturn)
- Mac System Requirements: Mac OSX 10.4.0 or greater (Leopard also supported) | G4/1GHz, both with 256MB RAM
- Windows System Requirements: Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or greater (Vista 32/64 also supported) | Pentium 3/1GHz/256MB RAM (machines running Vista will require a higher spec)
- Dimensions: Size (61 key): W=965mm, H=68mm, D=293mm
- Weights: 6.1kg / unit