Novation 61SL MKIII
61-Key Midi Controller with 8-Track Sequencer DAW Control & Standalone
Visit the Novation store.
Novation 61SL MKIII Special Offers When bought with this product
Novation 61SL MKIII Product Description
SL MkIII is far from your typical keyboard controller. It’s an all-sequencing, all-dancing hub for all of your music making tools. A centrepiece to connect, control and create with your entire setup. Computer or not.
Create quickly and easily with your hardware. Build your tracks in the eight-track polyphonic sequencer: everything in time; everything in key; every control at your fingertips.
Absolute hardware control Bring MIDI hardware and CV/Gate synths together by plugging them all into SL MkIII, taking total control directly from the internal eight-track polyphonic pattern-based sequencer.
Easily integrate hardware with your DAW Do you use a DAW and crave integrating your favourite hardware? Well, you can have the best of both worlds. Make controlling your software easy by recording productions from a studio centrepiece.
The perfect controller for Live™ We worked with Ableton® to create an absolutely stunning keyboard controller for their Live™ music-making software. The full colour LCD screens give you full parameter feedback, enabling you to see everything you are controlling.
Internal eight-track pattern-based sequencer Real time record or input notes per step. Play and edit your sequences directly from the keyboard. Record your movements as automation into the sequencer, bringing life to your production.
One routable clock for the whole system Whether you're in the box or outside the box, the MIDI and analogue clock and transport controls keep everything running in time.
Arpeggiator Choose an arp type, set a sync rate, tweak the length, and then use the pads to design your rhythms in real time.
Customisable templates Highly customisable mappings for hardware and software easily control everything. Create your own templates in the software editor, and save them to the keyboard.
Audio Damage Dubstation 2
Novation gifts Sound Collective members Audio Damage Dubstation 2 bucket brigade delay plug-in
From October 8 to December 10 2020, members of Novation’s Sound Collective community can download Audio Damage’s hugely acclaimed Dubstation 2 delay plug-in (worth $49) for free, and get a 35% discount on any instrument or effect plug-in in the Audio Damage store.
Modelling a vintage bucket brigade delay unit, Dubstation 2 centres on two independent delay lines, each with its own time setting and an optional ping-pong mode for complex, cross-fed stereo echoes. An LFO modulates the delay time, extending the plug-in’s remit into chorusing and classic analogue-style pitch modulation, and Reverse and Loop functions let you flip and perpetually cycle the delay buffer, respectively. The characteristic warm distortion for which BBD devices are known and loved is brought to bear by the Input Drive and Saturation knobs; and high- and low-cut filters are also onboard for broad-strokes frequency-shaping and live manipulation of the feedback circuit.
A bona fide modern classic, Dubstation 2 is a powerhouse dual delay for production, sound design and live performance, with a rich, old-school sound and endless creative potential.
During the same period, Sound Collective members can also take advantage of a 35% discount on any plug-in instrument or effect in the Audio Damage store, including the Continua and Quanta synths, Enso looper, Discord 4 pitchshifter, QuatroMod modulation effect and many more.
- Accurate bucket brigade delay emulation
- Single mono or independent dual stereo delay lines with feedback circuit
- Up to 2000ms delay time, synced or unsynced
- Ping-Pong mode for cross-feedback effects
- LFO delay time modulation for chorus, pitching effects and more
- Input Drive and Saturation controls for distortion
- High Cut and Low Cut filters
- Reverse and Loop functions
- Stereo Width and dry/wet Mix controls
Sound Collective is a community hub that brings you, Novation and the most innovative software brands together. If you want to find great virtual instruments and effects, keeping up to date with the constant stream of new releases is essential, and Sound Collective makes it easy, with regular free software downloads and generous discounts on high-end plug-ins. To join Sound Collective, simply register any Novation product, then look out for a new offer every couple of months. No one else works with software manufacturers like we do to bring you inspirational tools for your next production.
Novation 61SL MKIII Bundles
- Access to the Sound Collective
- Ableton Live Lite
- 4 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Free Melodics lessons
- Novation 61SL MkIII
- Premium braided USB cable
- 12V DC power supply
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- Safety information sheet
- 61 note velocity sensitive, individually sprung, synth style, semi-weighted keyboard
- 16 full-colour RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 2 Page and 2 scene launch buttons
- 8 continuous rotary knobs
- 8 sliders
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- RGB backlit pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- 2 Track buttons
- 5x RGB TFT LCD screens
- 59 Backlit buttons with tact switches
- 61 RGB LEDs plus 49 or 61 keybed RGB LEDs
- 16 Assignable buttons x 2 pages (32 assignable buttons)
- Assignable grid x 2 pages | (32 assignable pads)
- Backlit RGB Mode switching buttons including InControl
- Power switch
- DC power socket
- USB socket
- MIDI IN, OUT, OUT2 / THRU - 3x 5-pin DIN sockets
- Sustain and Expression pedal 1/4" TRS jack inputs
- Footswitch pedal 1/4" TS jack input
- CV, Gate, Modulation -1- on 3.5mm jack sockets
- CV, Gate, Modulation -2- on 3.5mm jack sockets
- Clock out
- Kensington security slot
- 64 Sessions
- 8 Tracks per session
- 8 Patterns per track
- Real time record (notes, with velocity and automation)
- Auto-quantise notes to steps and automation to 8 events per step
- All assignable controls can be automated (8 maximum automation lanes)
- Internal tempo range 40 - 240
- Swing 20 - 80%
- 22 Scale types and chromatic transposition
- Split the keys into 8 playable zones
- Pattern expand view - flip the grid
- Pattern start and end, direction incl. random
- Configurable pattern chain
- Session instant switching and queued switch
- Velocity and gate per step
- Multiple gate lengths per step (via real time record)
- Automation edit per step
- Clear step, automation parameter per pattern, pattern, session
- Duplicate step, pattern
- Ableton Live Lite included
- Maximum power consumption 12v 1000mA
- Power supply included (This product cannot be powered from USB)