Novation 49SL MKIII
49-Key Midi Controller with 8-Track Sequencer DAW Control & Standalone
Visit the Novation store.
Novation 49SL MKIII Special Offers When bought with this product
Novation 49SL MKIII Product Description
The Novation 49SL MkIII is the centrepiece that can be used to control your whole studio, working perfectly alongside your DAW.
- Bring MIDI hardware and CV/Gate synths together
- Easily integrate hardware with your DAW
- The perfect controller for Ableton Live music-making software
- Internal 8 track pattern based sequencer
- 1 routable clock for the whole system
- 49 note semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch
Make working with your hardware easy and creatively rewarding, and construct your next production in the 8 track polyphonic sequencer, with everything staying in sync.
Absolute Hardware Control Bring MIDI hardware and CV/Gate synths together by plugging them all into 49SL MkIII, taking total control directly from the internal eight-track polyphonic pattern-based sequencer.
Easily Integrate Hardware With Your DAW Do you use a DAW and crave integrating your favourite hardware? Well, you can have the best of both worlds. Make controlling your software easy by recording productions from a studio centrepiece.
The Perfect Controller For Live™ Novation worked with Ableton® to create an absolutely stunning keyboard controller for their Live™ music-making software. The full colour LCD screens give you full parameter feedback, enabling you to see everything you are controlling.
Internal Eight-Track Pattern-Based Sequencer Real time record or input notes per step. Play and edit your sequences directly from the keyboard. Record your movements as automation into the sequencer, bringing life to your production.
One Routable Clock For The Whole System Whether you're in the box or outside the box, the MIDI and analogue clock and transport controls keep everything running in time.
Arpeggiator Choose an arp type, set a sync rate, tweak the length, and then use the pads to design your rhythms in real time.
Customisable Templates Highly customisable mappings for hardware and software easily control everything. Create your own templates in the software editor, and save them to the keyboard.
LED Feedback Work with scales and keys and set up multiple zones and layers on the keyboard. See everything instantly with vibrant on-key RGB LED feedback.
Comprehensive Connectivity USB: MIDI In, Out, Out 2/Thru: three pedal inputs: Analogue Clock Out and two CV Pitch, Gate, and Mod outputs can be used to route anything anywhere.
Control All Major Music Software Your choice of music software is crucial to your creativity. 49SL MkIII's pads, buttons, eight faders and eight knobs take control of all major music software using InControl. 49SL MkIII also works with any HUI-compatible DAW.
High-Resolution Scan The 49SL MkIII has an exceptionally high scan rate of 10kHz, giving the keyboard a huge dynamic range for expressive keyboard performance.
Keys For The Player The 49SL MkIII boasts Novation's finest, most playable and expressive synth-style semi-weighted keybed, with a sprung action and their highest scan rate, all tuned to the needs of the experienced player. It's got aftertouch too, assignable to anything.
Selectable Velocity Curves The Velocity Curves come to you from a Novation engineer who's been designing and playing keyboard controllers for two decades. Choose from a comprehensive selection of Velocity Curves to suit your playing style.
Pads 49SL MkIII's velocity-sensitive RGB pads have multiple functions: they can be used for launching clips, as steps in the sequencer, they are perfect for the finger drummer, and have polyphonic aftertouch.
Backlit Pitch and Modulation Wheels Pitch and Modulation wheels have RGB LEDs that change colour to show what track you're working on. Brightness gives you the value of what you're changing.
Components Components allows you to backup and restore your templates and sessions in the cloud, enabling access from anywhere in the world. All content can also be saved locally.
Audio Damage Dubstation 2
Novation gifts Sound Collective members Audio Damage Dubstation 2 bucket brigade delay plug-in
From October 8 to December 10 2020, members of Novation’s Sound Collective community can download Audio Damage’s hugely acclaimed Dubstation 2 delay plug-in (worth $49) for free, and get a 35% discount on any instrument or effect plug-in in the Audio Damage store.
Modelling a vintage bucket brigade delay unit, Dubstation 2 centres on two independent delay lines, each with its own time setting and an optional ping-pong mode for complex, cross-fed stereo echoes. An LFO modulates the delay time, extending the plug-in’s remit into chorusing and classic analogue-style pitch modulation, and Reverse and Loop functions let you flip and perpetually cycle the delay buffer, respectively. The characteristic warm distortion for which BBD devices are known and loved is brought to bear by the Input Drive and Saturation knobs; and high- and low-cut filters are also onboard for broad-strokes frequency-shaping and live manipulation of the feedback circuit.
A bona fide modern classic, Dubstation 2 is a powerhouse dual delay for production, sound design and live performance, with a rich, old-school sound and endless creative potential.
During the same period, Sound Collective members can also take advantage of a 35% discount on any plug-in instrument or effect in the Audio Damage store, including the Continua and Quanta synths, Enso looper, Discord 4 pitchshifter, QuatroMod modulation effect and many more.
- Accurate bucket brigade delay emulation
- Single mono or independent dual stereo delay lines with feedback circuit
- Up to 2000ms delay time, synced or unsynced
- Ping-Pong mode for cross-feedback effects
- LFO delay time modulation for chorus, pitching effects and more
- Input Drive and Saturation controls for distortion
- High Cut and Low Cut filters
- Reverse and Loop functions
- Stereo Width and dry/wet Mix controls
Sound Collective is a community hub that brings you, Novation and the most innovative software brands together. If you want to find great virtual instruments and effects, keeping up to date with the constant stream of new releases is essential, and Sound Collective makes it easy, with regular free software downloads and generous discounts on high-end plug-ins. To join Sound Collective, simply register any Novation product, then look out for a new offer every couple of months. No one else works with software manufacturers like we do to bring you inspirational tools for your next production.
Novation 49SL MKIII Bundles
Customers Also Bought
- Access to the Sound Collective
- Ableton Live Lite
- 4 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Free Melodics lessons
- Novation SL MkIII
- Premium braided USB cable
- 12V DC power supply
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- Safety information sheet
- 49 note velocity sensitive, individually sprung, synth style, semi-weighted keyboard
- 16 full-colour RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 2 Page and 2 scene launch buttons
- 8 continuous rotary knobs
- 8 sliders
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- RGB backlit pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- 2 Track buttons
- 5x RGB TFT LCD screens
- 59 Backlit buttons with tact switches
- 61 RGB LEDs plus 49 or 61 keybed RGB LEDs
- 16 Assignable buttons x 2 pages (32 assignable buttons)
- Assignable grid x 2 pages | (32 assignable pads)
- Backlit RGB Mode switching buttons including InControl
- Power switch
- DC power socket
- USB socket
- MIDI IN, OUT, OUT2 / THRU - 3x 5-pin DIN sockets
- Sustain and Expression pedal 1/4" TRS jack inputs
- Footswitch pedal 1/4" TS jack input
- CV, Gate, Modulation -1- on 3.5mm jack sockets
- CV, Gate, Modulation -2- on 3.5mm jack sockets
- Clock out
- Kensington security slot
- 64 Sessions
- 8 Tracks per session
- 8 Patterns per track
- Real time record (notes, with velocity and automation)
- Auto-quantise notes to steps and automation to 8 events per step
- All assignable controls can be automated (8 maximum automation lanes)
- Internal tempo range 40 - 240
- Swing 20 - 80%
- 22 Scale types and chromatic transposition
- Split the keys into 8 playable zones
- Pattern expand view - flip the grid
- Pattern start and end, direction incl. random
- Configurable pattern chain
- Session instant switching and queued switch
- Velocity and gate per step
- Multiple gate lengths per step (via real time record)
- Automation edit per step
- Clear step, automation parameter per pattern, pattern, session
- Duplicate step, pattern
- Ableton Live Lite included
- Maximum power consumption 12v 1000mA
- Power supply included (This product cannot be powered from USB)
- 49SL MkIII: 817mm length x 300mm depth x 100mm height
- 61SL MkIII: 981mm length x 300mm depth x 100mm height