Traktor Pro & Kontrol X1 & Audio 2 Soundcard Bundle
Visit the Native Instruments store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
- Professional DJ software with an intuitive and stylish interface
- Modular user interface featuring 4 playback decks with automatic beat-gridding of tracks, advanced beat detection and Sync Lock for perfect mixing
- 21 professional effects - tempo sync to any deck
- Auto Loop makes it easy to create synchronized loops on the fly
- Fully featured 4-channel mixer with 4-band EQ
- Play, cue, jog wheel control, hot cues, and loop setting
- Directly record your set to disk
- Supports multiple MIDI controllers and advanced MIDI assignments
- Professional USB 2.0 audio interface
- Ultra-high 24-bit/96kHz Cirrus Logic® converters
- 2 stereo 6.3mm Line/Headphone level outputs
- Manual volume controls for each stereo channel
- 2 output LEDs for visual monitoring of connections
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Access features of Traktor without touching your laptop
- Browse/Load your tracks, set loop points, hotcues, play and sync
- All buttons mirror Traktor Functions on GUI
- Portable and Slim – integrates with existing set-ups
- 28 buttons, 8 Potentiometers, 4 Push Encoders
Now together in one fantastic, great value for money package, with the industry standard Native Instrument Traktor Pro software, the Audio 2 soundcard and the amazing Kontrol X1 USB controller.
Traktor Pro is the new benchmark in digital DJing. Mix digital files on four decks, using the high quality internal mixer or external hardware, and the best effects suite around. Fully primed for professional use, Traktor Pro redefines the art of DJing.
The interface has been completely overhauled to make Traktor Pro easier to use in real club environments. Contrast has been increased for low lighting scenarios with scalable font sizes and an intuitive layout.
Traktor Pro comes with a brand-new, super-hot effects suite, featuring 20 new effects built using Native Instruments' ground-breaking Reaktor technology. These are exclusive to Traktor, and range from traditional delays and reverbs, to wild and unique tempo synced effects.
The sync functionality has also been worked on, providing DJs with more accurate, more reliable and more convenient features. Auto beat grids, master tempo detection and sync lock are all now part of the Traktor package.
The best quality soundcard you can buy for under £100 - the Native Instruments' Audio 2 DJ fills the need for a high quality, ultra-mobile audio interface for digital DJs using TRAKTOR or other DJing and performance software. The Audio 2 DJ is an entry level solution for DJs who want ultimate portability with no compromise on audio quality. If you're a digital DJ who doesn't require audio recording or timecode control, the Audio 2 DJ is made for you.
The Audio 2 DJ connects to your computer via the USB 2.0 cable. The two 6.3mm output channels can either be used to route stereo signals to an external mixer, or as a master out and headphone monitor for using the internal mixer of your DJ or performance software. The included cables make hooking up to any system a breeze- all you need is your Audio 2 DJ and laptop.
Amazing sound quality is guaranteed with super high-end Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters. Ultra low-latency drivers, hi-gain output levels (providing up to 9.7 dBu on both channels), and the ultra-wide frequency response affirm the Audio 2 DJ’s professional credentials. The uncompromising sound quality and clarity will reveal every detail of your music.
2 phono-jack (6.3mm) to RCA adapter cables (cable length 1 m) and 1 shielded USB cable (approx. 1.5 m) are included in the product box.
Gain instant control of your decks and effect parameters with the Kontrol X1. Robust rotary knobs with a heavy-duty feel and backlit buttons provide precise visual and tactile status feedback- letting you delve deep inside Traktor without having to touch your computer.
Bi-directional communication with traktor via Native Instruments’ high resolution protocol gives the hardware a smoother and more precise feel compared to regular midi controllers. All buttons and knobs have been pre-mapped for optimum Traktor use but can be re-configured in any way you like. Traktor Kontrol X1 can also be used as a MIDI controller for any software as well as expanded with a second unit to control four decks and four FX units.
Traktor Kontrol X1's high-quality, back-lit LED buttons and push encoders are clearly arranged in distinct transport, browse, loop and effects sections. With enough room for convenient control of selecting, cueing, synching and pitching tracks, you always have the right music on hand. Eight knobs and eight buttons simultaneously control up to three effects on each deck, while the intuitive loop control section together with direct access to eight hotcues per track will have you remixing your music without interrupting the flow.
There are no videos for this product.