Traktor Kontrol S4 Mk3 DJ Controller
with Haptic Drive™ - High-torque, Motorized Jog Wheels
Visit the Native Instruments store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 introduces a world-first with Haptic Drive™ – high-torque, motorized jog wheels that provide performers with haptic feedback in three modes: Jog Mode, Turntable Mode, and Beatgrid Adjust Mode. DJs can now feel cue points and loops when scrolling through tracks, and enable Turntable Mode for natural-feeling beatmatching while nudging and stalling the jog wheels. Interfacing software and hardware within Haptic Drive™ technology means that its functionality can be expanded, and will grow over the course of future updates, giving DJs even more ways to interact with their music.
The S4 places vital performance information on the hardware itself, keeping everything DJs need to know front and center in the booth. High-resolution displays on each deck display a waveform strip, track title, loop length and activation, key, and BPM, as well as Stem and Remix Deck components when performing with Stems and samples. Further visual feedback is provided by RGB light rings surrounding each jog wheel, which visualize deck selection, tempo, and track-end warnings.
An integrated, pro-grade audio interface with inputs on each channel provides support for DJs using timecode vinyl, as well as room for expansion for hybrid DJs who want to incorporate drum machines and synths into their set. Built for the demands of the club, the TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 features rugged industrial design with all-new Carbon Protect faders – inverted carbon strips that better protect against dust and other substances. It also comes with multiple microphone inputs, as well as a much-requested stereo booth output.
New large motorised jog wheels with haptic feedback in three modes:
1. Turntable mode
2. Jog mode
3. Beatgrid mode
• RGB LED Ring surrounding each jog wheel visualizes deck rotation in jog and turntable modes, track tempo, and deck selection (A and B in blue, C and D in orange)
• High-resolution color displays show track ID, key and tempo, transport data, waveform strip with track position, phase meter, loop length and state, as well as Remix and Stem decks control
• New Mixer FX for instant one-knob effects and filters on each channel – choose from 8 FX and 3 filter types in addition to TRAKTOR deck effects
• Pro Mixer Layout with longlife Carbon Protect faders, dedicated cue section on top plate, and adjustable crossfader curve. 16 RGB pads for triggering Hotcues, loops, or samples
• Standalone mixer functionality
Use the Kontrol S4mk3 as a standalone analogue mixer for turntables or CD players without the need for a computer.
• Connectivity: Pro-grade 24-bit / 96-kHz audio interface, 2x stereo phono/line inputs, 2x stereo line inputs, 2x mic inputs (XLR and 1/4" / 6.3 mm TRS), 2x stereo main output (phono/line and XLR), 1x stereo booth output (1/4" / 6.3 mm TRS), 2x mirrored headphone outs (1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS and 1/4" / 6.3 mm TRS), USB hub, Kensington Security Slot, DVS support, includes required power supply unit
Customers Also Bought
INCLUDED SOFTWARE (provided as download upon hardware registration) Includes the full version of TRAKTOR PRO 3 – the most stable and best-sounding
• Mix across four decks with the industry’s tightest and most reliable looping and beatjump functions
• Scratch, sample, and re-edit tracks with Stems, Remix decks and over 40 deck effects
• New user interface with club-situation simplified layout
• Enhanced audio quality with Mixer bypass mode and Elastique 3 time-stretching • New dedicated Mixer FX
• Improved browser section
• Windows 10 (latest update, 64-bit)
• Mac OS X 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update)
• Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
• 4 GB RAM
• USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
• Graphics card which supports OpenGL 3.3 or higher