Native Instruments Maschine +
Standalone music production workstation
Visit the Native Instruments store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
The Maschine+ is the first of its kind from Native Instruments. A standalone version of their classic beat making console with built in processor to elliminate the need for a computer.
Maschine+ is powered by a quad core processor and 4gb of RAM built in. It comes ready to go with on-board sounds and expansions pre-installed. You can add more expansions, instruments and sounds using the SD card slot or external USB storage.
Built in WiFi can be used to wirelessly link other studio elements as well as perform updates.
Layed out like the Maschine Mk3, Maschine+ has 2 high resolution displays, 4 x 4 pad grid and touch sensitive encoders. All housed in a sturdy anodised aluminium casing.
Maschine+ can still be used as a powerful controller and audio interface along with Maschine software and Komplete (optional).
Maschine + Key Features:
• Immersive standalone workflow for creating beats and melodies, sampling, arranging music, and performing on stage or in the studio
• Includes MASCHINE+ Selection with industry-leading instruments, sounds, and effects, plus renowned MASCHINE drum and bass synth plugins and effects
• Quad-core CPU and 4 GB RAM for fast, seamless creation when it counts
• Pro-grade, 44,1 kHz / 24-bit audio interface* with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs,
2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output,
1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch, 2 x USB ports for MIDI controllers / external HDDs
• Robust, anodized aluminium design for years on the road and in the studio
• Iconic MASCHINE features and workflow including 16 velocity-sensitive pads, MASCHINE effects and plugins, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage sampler emulation
• Use standalone or with a computer – integrate with your studio workflow, and unplug for DAW-less setups or live performances
• WiFi and Link enabled for wirelessly installing and updating products, collaborating with others, and syncing with other gear
Customers Also Bought
• Quad-core processor
• 4 GB dual channel DDR3L RAM
• 32 GB internal eMMC flash storage (for OS and factory content)
• 2 x color displays (480 x 272)
• 64 GB SD card included
• WiFi enabled
MASCHINE+ includes MASCHINE+ Selection, a curated package of instruments,†effects, and Expansions chosen for use in both standalone and controller mode:
MASCHINE Factory Library
8 GB library of high-quality sounds, drum kits, multi-sampled instruments,†patterns, projects, and sliced loops, Bass Synth, and Drum Synths: 5 fully†tweakable, automatable drum plug-ins.
FM8, MASSIVE, MONARK, PRISM, REAKTOR Factory Selection R2, KONTAKT†Factory Selection, RETRO MACHINES.
DEEP MATTER, LILAC GLARE, SOLAR BREEZE, TRUE SCHOOL, VELVET LOUNGE
(Plus voucher for two additional Expansions).
You can use MASCHINE+ without a computer, but you’ll need a wireless internet†connection and your Native ID to get set up.
macOS 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU,†4 GB RAM,†USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE†Library, 24 GB free disk space for MASCHINE+ Selection
Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST2 (64-bit), Audio Units†(64-bit), AAX64, ASIO, CoreAudio, and WASAPI. Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone†and plug-in versions.