Moog Mother-32 Analog Modular Synthesizer
Visit the Moog Music Inc store.
Moog Mother-32 Analog Modular Synthesizer Product Description
The Moog Mother-32 Analog Synthesizer is an expansive new live performance and production instrument, providing musicians with a diverse range of raw analog sounds and creative tools that are sure to inspire new music, unique sounds and endless sonic exploration. The Mother-32 features a voltage controlled 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations, definitive Moog low pass and high pass Ladder filter, 2 voltage controlled mixers, a classic Moog oscillator with dual outputs and a modular patchbay with 32 patch-points for extended synthesis complexity.
Moog Mother-32 Analog Modular Synthesizer Bundles
r-32's semi-modular design means that no patching is required to create powerful analog sounds, allowing musicians of any experience to quickly begin making music. Synthesists will enjoy exploring the extensive 32-point patchbay, unlocking truly expressive, unique and complex synthesis capabilities. The patchbay also delivers access to a wide range of both sounds and functionality, including an assignable CV output jack, MIDI to CV conversion, external audio input, a second voltage-controlled mixer and multiple unit expandability for almost endless creative possibilities.
Onboard Sound Sources
The Moog Mother-32 comes equipped with various onboard sound sources that include a powerful 10-octave analog oscillator with variable pulse width, and an analog white noise generator. The signals from each sound source are then blended together by a voltage-controller mixer for dynamic sound creation and manipulation. From the mixer, sound then travels through a Moog Ladder Filter with selectable low pass and high pass filter types.
Musical creation and programming is executed via Mother-32's comprehensive 32-step, voltage controlled sequencer or an external MIDI controller. By having the choice of two sequencing styles, you have the ability to quickly create new musical ideas with ease and familiarity. A total of 64 patterns can be stored and recalled from within Mother-32's memory bank.
- Semi-modular design requires no patching
- Voltage controlled 32 step sequencer with 64 sequence locations
- Low pass & high pass Moog Ladder Filter (20Hz - 20kHz) with voltage controlled resonance
- External audio input for processing outside sound sources
- Definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and Sawtooth wave outputs
- 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter
- 32 modular patch points
- 2 voltage controlled mixers
- Superb companion to the Werkstatt 01, Minitaur and other synths
- Main module can be easily transferred into a Eurorack or case
- Mount 2 or 3 units vertically via the optional 2 and 3 tier kits