Mackie Thump 215XT
1400W Active PA Speaker
Visit the Mackie store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
ThumpXT Loudspeakers are the next evolution of the incredibly popular series, packed with more power, capability, and bang-for-the-buck than ever before. Completely redesigned from the ground up, ThumpXT features heavy-duty drivers, 1400W amplifiers, and powerful tools to make your next gig easier than ever. Optimize the system with venue-specific voicing modes plus Indoor/Outdoor modes. The built-in Feedback Eliminator and Music Ducking mode keep the show running smooth when it counts. Control it all plus access additional features like system EQ, levels, mutes, and more right from your phone with the Thump Connect 2 app. And with Bluetooth® streaming, ultra-versatile I/O, legendary Thump sound quality, and easy portability, ThumpXT is going to be your new favorite loudspeaker.
Performance For a New Generation
These are the loudest, most powerful, and best sounding Thump loudspeakers ever, and they are ready to take on your most demanding gigs. Completely redesigned from the ground up, Thump has beefier drivers, 1400W amplifiers, and powerful tools to make your next gig easier than ever..
Making Things Easy, One Button at a Time
Packed with incredibly useful features, the new Thump Series makes gigs run smoother than ever with feedback elimination, music ducking, and more.
Dual TRS / XLR inputs plus a stereo 1/8” aux input ensures that you can plug in your gear without odd cables and adapters.
Quack Quack Shhh
You’ve got music playing nice and loud but, it’s time for another announcement. Sure, you could mess with your levels every time, but who’s got time for that. Simply press the Music Ducking button, and channel 2 will automatically turn down whenever you speak into the mic on channel 1.
Keep Everyone’s Ears Safe from Feedback
Ever get a little too up close and personal with the microphone only to hear a loud, ear-destroying squeal? That’s commonly known as feedback. And it’s an unfortunate issue that physics won’t change its mind on. But wait! Hit the Feedback Eliminator button and laugh in the face of those silly acoustic laws.
THUMP XT EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
Push a Button, Sound Great
Venue-specific voicing modes
Under the hood of ThumpXT is some powerful processing that you can tap into to up your sound quality game. With 4 different Application Specific Voicing Modes, you can instantly optimize your speakers for how you use them at the push of a single button. Music is made to enhance pre-recorded music, Live is perfect for general sound reinforcement, Club provides a nice low end punch, and Monitor optimizes the speaker for use as a floor wedge keeping feedback in check.
Are You In or Out?
Indoor / Outdoor modes
Ever bring your speakers from inside a room to the scary outdoors and wonder why it sounds so different? You’re not alone, and lucky for you we’ve thought of everything. When you set up your system out in the wild, just push the Outdoor Mode button and your lovely, full sound is restored.
Pick a Playlist, Adjust Settings, Take a Selfie
Robust wireless control
What better to control your ThumpXT than the device you already carry with you everywhere? Easily stream music directly to the speaker and enjoy the wireless freedom to dance around while playing DJ. And while you’re at it you can dive into the Thump Connect 2 App and adjust anything from system EQ and Voicing Modes to channel levels and venue-specific presets.
Pair it, Link it, Steam it
Want an insanely powerful, easy to use, wireless music system? Link a pair of ThumpXT speakers together via Bluetooth® to stream music to both in either Stereo or Dual Zone mode plus control them both via the Thump Connect 2 app.
Customers Also Bought
- 1400W ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ to conquer every gig while lightweight for easy loading
- Frequency response: 40 Hz – 23kHz
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- 15” high-performance woofer
- 1” compression driver
- 4 Application-specific voicing modes
- Outdoor mode optimizes voicing for open air venues
- Bluetooth® connectivity for streaming, speaker linking, and control
- Download the Thump Connect 2 app for complete wireless control
- Link 2 ThumpXT loudspeakers for a powerful, wireless, music playback system in both stereo and dual-zone configuration
- Flexible I/O
- Ch.1 features an XLR/TRS input that accepts mic or line signals
- Ch.2 features an XLR/TRS line input plus stereo 1/8” input
- Thru output contains audio from both input channels
- Built-in Feedback Eliminator reduces squeals and out of control rumble
- Music Ducking mode automatically reduces the level of Ch.2 when Ch.1 receives signal
- Front LED On/Off switch
- Universal Power Supply (100-240VAC)
- Standard pole mount
- M10 flypoints for permanent install
- Monitor wedge provides optimal angle for use as a floor monitor
- Weight: 35.1 lb / 15.9 kg
- Dimensions: 27 x 17.4 x 14 in / 686 x 442 x 356 mm
There are no videos for this product.