Mackie Thump TH-15A Active Speaker
(Pair) with Speaker Stands
Visit the Mackie store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
Designed by the same team that produced the best-selling Mackie SRM450v2, the Mackie Thump TH-15A delivers deep low-end and real power in a lightweight design that is extremely portable.
Class-D Fast Recovery™ amplification pushes 400-watts of power to the high-frequency compression driver and bass-pounding 15″ woofer. Plus, Mackie Active processing, including a precision crossover and driver time-alignment provides total optimization for maximum system efficiency. Versatile by design, the TH-15A features a user-adjustable 3-band EQ for tone control and, since it can be pole-mounted or used as a wedge, the TH-15A represents the best value available for a complete stage solution.
* LF 300W peak power (Class-D)
* HF 100W peak power (Class A/B)
* High-output transducers
* 15” high-precision woofer
* 1” compression driver
* Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
* Precision 2-way crossover
* Transducer time-alignment
* User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
* Mic/Line input for direct connection of single microphone
* Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
* Pole-mountable and floor wedge-able
* Extremely lightweight and portable (36 lbs)
There are no videos for this product.