Mackie ProFX12 V3
Professional 12 Channel Effects Mixer with USB
Visit the Mackie store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
The Mackie ProFX12v3 is a 12 channel pro grade mixer with 7 mic pre-amps and USB interface.
Now with renowned Onyx mic preamps that offer 60db of headroom, everything from gain hungry mics to guitars will sound better than ever, and you can keep it all in check with simple single - knob compression. The new GigFX™ effects engine offers 24 built - in FX for even more options for adding the finishing touch. Record your tracks in 24 - Bit/192kHz quality with 2x4 USB I/O plus ze ro - latency hardware monitoring for easy overdubs. Waveform ™ OEM recording software/plugin included.
The Mackie ProFX12v3 Professional Effects Mixer with USB is the ultimate affordable solution for live, home recording, and content creators.
The Ultimate Affordable Mixer for Everyone
- Designed for maximum versatility making it perfect for live sound, home recording, content creation, and live streaming
Renowned Onyx Mic Preamps.
- Equipped with 7 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60db of gain and ult ra - low noise performance
- Perfect for microphones popular with content creators that require high - gain preamps
High - Resolution GigFX™ Effects Engine
- With 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays, adding some drama to your sound is easy easy... easy..... easy........ easy (Delay, get it?)
24 - Bit / 192kHz 2x4 USB Recording Interface
- Lay down your tracks in incredible 24 - Bit / 192kHz quality for the cleanest recordings possible
- 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back in to the mixer, great for situations when you need to monitor specific tracks during playback in addition to the full mix
Effortless Latency - Free Monitoring
- With a single knob, you can belnd between monitoring your computers output and a direct feed from the mixer
- Great for recording overdubs alongside a pre-recorded track
The Essential Mixing Tools You Need
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- Hi-Z switches allow direct connection of guitars, basses and other instruments
- 100 Hz low-cutfilter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo 1/8" inout on channel 9/10
- headphone output with separate level and blend control
- Insert jack on channels 1-4
- Footswitch inout for FX Mute
- Keep your input levels in check and get maximum channel headroom with teh quick turn of a knob
- Great for giving vocals the finishing touch in live, recording amd even streaming applications.
Record and Produce Like a Pro
- Waveform™ OEM professional software and plugin package included
- The DAW Essentials™ Bundle for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
Signature Rugged Design
- Legendary Mackie “Built - Like - A - Tank” design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection.
Customers Also Bought
- 12-channel analogue mixer with USB capabilities
- Perfect for live sound, home recording, content creation, live streaming, and more
- Equipped with Onyx mic preamps - up to 60dB of gain on tap with ultra-low noise performance
- Perfect for use with microphones that require high-gain preamplification
- High-resolution GigFX™ effects engine provides 24 different FX options
- 24-bit/192kHz 2x4 USB interface for intuitive recording and monitoring with your computer
- Latency-free monitoring using a single knob for blending between monitoring your computer's output and a direct feed from your mixer
- Record overdubs alongside pre-recorded tracks and projects with ease
- Keep your dynamics and levels in check with intuitive Single-Knob Compression
- Helps to achieve maximum headroom, adding the finishing touches to your sound, and more
- Boasts Mackie's legendary 'Built-Like-A-Tank™' design for exceptional long-term reliability
- Solid steel chassis complete with tough ABS side protection
- Comes complete with professional recording software package Waveform OEM™
|PRODUCT||LINE INPUTS||MIC INPUTS||AUX SENDS||SUBGROUPS||COMPRESSORS||EFFECTS||USB I/O|