Mackie MR8 MK2 - B-Stock
Grade A - Manufacturer Refurbished
Visit the Mackie store.
Mackie MR8 MK2 - B-Stock Special Offers When bought with this product
Mackie MR8 MK2 - B-Stock Product Description
Mackie MR8 MK2 - B-Stock.
Grade A - Manufacturer Refurbished, the unit is in A1 condition and has all Instructions, software, cables and packaging.
Grade A comes with a Manufacturers 1 Year warranty.
Mackie MR8 MK2 - B-Stock Bundles
ALL-NEW PROFESSIONAL TRANSDUCERS
MRmk2 Series studio monitors feature all-new professional transducers specifically designed to meet the demands of the modern project studio. The neodymium magnet-driven silk dome tweeter is both smooth and accurate, featuring ferro-fluid cooling to help protect against power compression during wide dynamic playback. Meanwhile, the hyperbolic curved cone woofer, inverted dust cap and long voice coil winding work in tandem to deliver smooth, consistent output with controlled low frequency performance. When paired with our precision-tuned amplifiers, MRmk2 monitors provide spot-on input-to-output tuning that you can take to the bank.
PRECISION POWER AMPLIFIERS
The dual precision Class A/B amplifiers have been re-voiced to specifically match their new driver components, ensuring that your sound is minimally impacted by distortion, artifacts or changes in frequency response often imparted by working at a variety of volume levels. MRmk2 Series monitors are a 2-way design that offers up to 150 watts of total system power. Delivering more power than anything in their class, MRmk2 studio monitors provide exceedingly smooth output, from ultra-low bass frequencies to precise midrange and sparkling highs.
TOP-NOTCH CABINET DESIGN
Much more than sleek-looking, MRmk2 cabinets also feature custom-tuned rear ports, allowing for the controlled passage of air in and out. Plus, the cabinet is constructed of solid MDF, so there’s no unwanted distortion from air movement or vibrations. Transducers are never restricted by pressure, and the cabinets resonate low for deep, balanced bass. We know studios can be expensive to set up, which is why everything even down to the cabinet design of MRmk2s is handled with the utmost attention to detail.
* High-resolution, powered studio reference monitor
* 150 watts total system power
* Ultra low-distortion 8" LF driver
* High-output 1" soft dome tweeter
* Precision Class A/B amplification with Active protection circuits: 55W for LF / 30W for HF
* Optimally sized custom waveguide provides seamless transition of HF and LF
* Minimum-diffraction molded baffle imparts superior stereo imaging and depth
* Adjustable HF and LF acoustic controls offer sonic tailoring to your mixing space
* Flexible inputs include XLR, TRS and RCA connections
* Magnetic shielding allows safe placement near computers and video monitors
* Precisely tuned to work interchangeably with other MRmk2 monitors
Mackie MR8 MK2 - B-Stock Videos
There are no videos for this product.