Visit the JBL store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
Compact and powerful, the PRX618S offers the performance of an 18" subwoofer in a package not much larger than a typical 15" sub.
* Maximum SPL 129 db peak
* 460 mm (18 in) Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer
* 600 Watt Class-D, Crown® digital amplifier
* Professional XLR line and ¼" Mic/Instrument inputs
* Stereo input and Loop-Thru capability
* Top panel 36mm pole mount socket for sub/satellite configuration
* 16 Gauge, dent resistant grille
* Obsidian DuraFlex™ coated plywood construction
* Large die-cast aluminum handle bar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
* The PRX618S is a high performance self powered compact subwoofer system. The PRX618S is comprised of a 268G 460 mm (18") Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer driven by a Crown Class-D power amplifier. The amplifier input panel offers stereo or mono line level inputs via balanced XLR connectors as well as a single channel speaker level input via a ¼ inch TS phone jack. Signal processing, crossover functionality and limiting for the system is integrated into the input section functionality. Overall subwoofer input sensitivity is controlled by a single easy grip knob and a simple switch enables polarity reversal for sub/satellite system optimization. Signal present and limit lights indicate performance status.
* All PRX600 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX600 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
* Special note: JBL highly recommends that no more than 70 lbs of weight be placed on a speaker pole that is mounted to a PRX618S or PRX618S-XLF.
There are no videos for this product.