JBL EON 315
Portable Self-Powered 15" Speaker
Visit the JBL store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
The JBL EON 315 is a 15-inch, two-way, powered, portable speaker system. It is a complete self contained sound reinforcement system, capable of full-bandwidth reproduction at high levels with the added benefit of a microphone pre-amp enabling the direct connection of a dynamic microphone. The EON315 is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) JBL woofer, a 25.4 mm (1 in) neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100° H by 60° V waveguide. Both components are driven by the discrete channels of a 280 watt Class-D integrated power amplifier. The input section contains all cross-over functions, protection, and system EQ functionality.
* Light Weight. True portability weighing only 15.9 kg (35 lb)
* Multiple handles for easy transport
* 15" JBL low-frequency driver
* 1" throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
* Efficient Class-D digital amplifier technology
* 100° H x 60° V asymmetrical wave guide for uniform audience coverage
* Line level and direct microphone input capability
* Selectable Pre-engineered EQ settings
* Loop thru signal flow for extended system application and easy “daisy-chain” connections
* Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
* Multi angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
* Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
* Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
System Power Rating : 280 W continuous 560 W peak
Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 38 Hz - 20 kHz (EQ in ‘Flat’ position)
Dimensions (H x W x D) : 685 mm x 438 mm x 366 mm (27 in x 17.3 in x 14.4 in)
Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 50 Hz - 18 kHz (EQ in ‘Flat’ position)
Coverage Pattern : 100° H x 60° V nominal
Maximum SPL : 127 dB
Net Weight : 15.9 kg (35 lb)
* Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues – especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
* Amplification and monitoring for electronic musical instruments.
* Everywhere you need to be heard.
There are no videos for this product.