1000W Active Lightweight Subwoofer
Visit the JBL store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
Carrying on from the success of the fantastic Eon Series of speakers, jbl have launched their new Eon 500 series. This Eon 518 s is a lightweight, direct radiating 18" subwoofer that is perfectly designed to complement the superb Eon 510 or Eon 515 active tops.. This sub kicks at 500 watts rms, and a massive 1000 watts peak from its 18" differential Drive® low-frequency driver.the amplifier input panel offers stereo or mono line level inputs via balanced xlr connectors as well as a single channel speaker level input via a 6.3mm jack. Signal processing, crossover settings and limiting for the system is integrated into the input section functionality. Overall subwoofer input sensitivity is controlled by a single easy grip knob and a simple switch enables polarity reversal for sub/satellite system optimisation. All this from a cabinet that has been engineered for maximum performance and absolute minimum size. Constructed of 18mm plywood and coated in Jbl's rugged DuraflexT finish, and weighs less than 30kg, making it ideal for a touring band or mobile dj.
JBL Eon 518S Spec
- Professional road use
- Active subwoofer
- 500 watts RMS
- 1000 watta peak
- 129db mamimum SPL
- 18" Differential Drive« low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion
- Efficient Class-D digital amplifier technology
- 36hz - 130k hz frequency response (-10db)
- 42hz - 100k hz frequency response (▒3 dB)
- Balanced xlr input with XLR loop through
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket
- Ultra Light Weight and Extremely Compact
- Soft touch top grip for easy handling
- Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
Weight: 29.5kg (including packaging)
Height: 62.0cm x Width: 57.0cm x Depth: 65.0cm
Warranty: 1 year
Power: 240V / 110V Switchable
There are no videos for this product.