- High quality “Hewlett Packard® / Agilent® ” LED technology
- Beam angle = 15° (narrow spot)
- Many applications possible: Discotheques, DJs, exhibition booths, homes, ...
- Can be fixed in ALU-truss like any standard LED PAR, using a standard clamp
- Can be used as floor projector, under any possible projection angle
- Super compact housing, perfect for hiring companies!
- Very smooth RGB color changes thanks to high freq. dimming electronics
- Different working modes:
Standalone: custom colors selectable or automatic and beat synchronized color changes
Master/slave mode: up to 16 units can be used together for wonderful preprogrammed, music synchronized lightshows. (optional CA-8 controller possible)
DMX-controlled: 4modes, 4channels (R, G, B + Dimmer/strobe/sound chase)
Controlled by LEDCON-02 DJ-controller
- Different ways to set DMX start address:
Fast remote DMX addressing using any standard DMX-controller
In master/slave mode you can address all units just by pushing 1 button
- IEC mains inputs of several units can be daisy chained.
Do you own the JB Systems Slimline High Power LED PAR64 Plano Can ? Why not write a review based on your experience with it.
No reviews yet.
Simply click on the submit video link and either paste the url of the webpage or upload your video. Published video's will receive bonus loyality points!
× Loyalty Points
You will earn 150 loyalty points with this product worth £0.38, when logged in.
× Share Product
× Embed Product
Paste the code below into your webpage or blog to embed this product in your page.
× Finance Available!
You can apply for finance to purchase this item. A minimum 10% deposit is required and you can opt for either 12, 24 or 36 monthly payments thereafter 19.9% APR.
× Delivery and Stock Information
Free next working day delivery on all orders placed before 3:30pm Monday to Friday.
Orders placed at the weekend or after 3.30pm on Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
Free next day delivery applies only to the UK mainland. Other locations will be charged as follows:
- Highlands and Islands 2-3 Days* + £25
- Southern Ireland 2-3 Days* +£25
Europe 3-5 Days* from £25 Click here for Zone chart
Approx Times Based on 31kg Weight*
Zone 1 - £25 (3 Days)
Zone 2 - £30 (4 Days)
Zone 3 - £35 (5 Days)
Zone 4 - £40 (6 Days)
Zone 5 - £45 (9 Days)
Zone 6 - £65 (8 Days)
Zone 7 - £95 (7 Days)
(* subject to stock availability)
(Please note that non-mainland deliveries may take up to 5 days to be delivered and up to 14 days in Europe.)
Deliveries will be made subject to the terms and conditions of the courier company. djkit.com will not be held responsible for late deliveries.
In the event that the items ordered are unavailable for next day delivery, you will be contacted by djkit.com to arrange a suitable delivery date.
"In stock" means that the product displayed is either in stock with ourselves or our suppliers and is available for delivery. Stock levels are subject to change without prior notice.
× Live Help
Testing live help popup. Real live help information would go here.
× Christmas Delivery Schedule
We will be delivering next working day to all UK mainland addresses right up til' 24th December
- You will need to order by 4pm on Tuesday 23rd.
- Deliveries on the 24th are not guaranteed, our couriers DPD will be offering a normal delivery service on the 24th but we do recommend you order as early as possible.
× Black Friday
To get your Black Friday special price on this product, simply enter your details below and we will send you a link with a unique Black Friday offer price so you can purchase online.