ION iProfile LP USB Turntable with Direct-to-iPod Transfer
Visit the Ion Audio store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
The PROFILE series of LP-conversion systems is designed with contemporary, low-profile looks and is finished in sleek, piano black. Each model is designed to capture the music from your vinyl records and turn it into portable, flexible, digital MP3s that you can enjoy at home and on the go. iPROFILE is an LP-to-iPod conversion system with a multi-speed USB turntable. You can play records and transfer them directly to your iPod thanks to Ion iPROFILE integrated Universal Dock for iPod. Record-to-iPod transfer works even if you don't have a computer.
iPROFILE also has easy-to-use USB output that enables you to capture music from records onto your computer. IONís EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software assists you in creation of flexible MP3 files you can listen to on your computer, load onto your iPod, or record to CD.
When not converting records, you can also enjoy your classic vinyl records using iPROFILE as a standard record player. It has an standard, line-level output with built-in preamp so you can connect it to virtually any stereo system.
* USB connection for optional MP3 transfer to Mac or PC
* Use with your stereo or theater system for listening at home
* Stereo input for converting other music sources
* Universal dock charges and syncs your iPod with your music library
* Works with 33 and 45 RPM records
* Complete with dust cover, needle, cables and 45 RPM adapter
* iPROFILE turntable with built-in audio and power cables
* Pre-assembled cartridge with stylus
* 45 RPM adapter
* USB cable
* Software CD
* Quick Start Guide
* Mac: OS X 10.4 or higher
* PC: Windows XP (32-bit or 64-bit) or Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)
* USB port
There are no videos for this product.