Hercules HDP DJ-M 40.1 Headphones
Powerful DJ Headphones
Visit the Hercules store.
Hercules HDP DJ-M 40.1 Headphones Special Offers When bought with this product
Hercules HDP DJ-M 40.1 Headphones Product Description
Hercules is well-known for the high-quality DJ controllers they make. The great sound that these controllers bring forth has to somehow be transferred to your ears, however. Hercules have therefore already released a set of monitors, and now they are releasing their own series of headphones. All of the headphones in this series are fit for the most intense performances, in various price ranges. The DJ M 40.1 is one of the cheapest of the series. Ideal for DJs who are just starting up!
Technical characteristics of the DJ M 40.1 headphones
These Hercules headphones have a basic, functional design and no unnecessary bells and whistles. This allows them to stay cheap, without having to compromise on sound. Their powerful 50mm drivers produce a nice bass. Large ear cushions cover your ears nicely, making for a comfortable fit. This also allows the ear pieces to build up bass pressure and ensures that you are closed off from environmental sounds (and that those around you won’t hear your music). The DJ M 40.1 are clearly a handy tool for DJs, but it is also fit for multimedia applications. Their 60 Ohm impedance makes them perfect for connecting to DJ mixers and computers, as well as smartphones, MP3 players and other multimedia devices. The powerful sound is maintained!
Looks and construction of the headphones
The stylish black design gives the headphones a tough look. The top is emblazoned with Hercules’s motto: Hercules ‘Digital core, analog roots’. This is Hercules’s way of emphasising that their modern technology is based on traditional gear. This does not mean that no improvements have been made, however! The DJ M 40.1 are equipped with a double rotating mechanism, which allows the ear pieces to tilt and turn. Ultimate flexibility for DJs that like to twist their headphones into all possible positions during an intensive mixing session.
Hercules HDP DJ-M 40.1 Headphones Bundles
- powerful DJ headphones
- sensitivity: 95 dB @ 1 mw
- impedance: 60 Ohm
- always a powerful sound, whatever the audio source
- frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- powerful 50 mm drivers
- stylish design
- matte black finish
- robust construction
- flexible construction, can be bent and twisted in several ways
- easy pre-listening with one ear
- easy to fold and transport
- extendible construction for optimal fit
- soft, large ear cushions
- ear cushions completely cover ears, optimal closing off and bass pressure
- half-closed construction, minimal noise for those around you
- does not press into the head thanks to soft ear cushions, ultimate wearing comfort
- cable connected to left ear piece
- 2 metres cable with 3.5mm jack plug connector
- 2 rotating axis per ear piece for ultimate flexibility
- delivered including 6.35mm adaptor
Hercules HDP DJ-M 40.1 Headphones Videos
There are no videos for this product.