Hercules RMX2 DJ Console with DJUCEDTM 40 & Virtual DJ Software
Visit the Hercules store.
Hercules RMX2 DJ Console with DJUCEDTM 40 & Virtual DJ Software Special Offers When bought with this product
Hercules RMX2 DJ Console with DJUCEDTM 40 & Virtual DJ Software Product Description
The Hercules DJ Console RMX 2 is the first controller in its category boasting a high-resolution 96 kHz/24 bit audio interface for Windows® (ASIO) and Mac® (Core Audio). For audiences and DJs alike, the device’s 96 kHz/24 bit audio capabilities offer audio quality and dynamic sound that are far superior to a 44.1 kHz/16 bit interface.
With its metal casing, the DJConsole RMX 2 is a solid device that will live up to the most intense mixing sessions and transport conditions. Its compact measurements (35 x 25 cm) and limited weight (2.6 kg) make it ideally suited to following mobile DJs on the road; in addition, the DJConsole RMX 2 is provided with a carry bag.
The DJConsole RMX 2 will be supplied with two DJing software apps: DJUCEDTM 40° and VirtualDJ® 8 LE. VirtualDJ 8 LE combines efficient mix controls with a user-friendly graphic user interface, and also offers 24-bit/96 KHz audio resolution. (Until VirtualDJ 8 LE is released, RMX 2 owners will be able to use VirtualDJ 7 LE). DJUCED 40°, the new DJ mixing software, offers unequalled audio clarity combined with 24-bit/96 KHz audio resolution. It displays the mix in a streamlined graphic user interface, allowing DJs to concentrate on their music
Hercules RMX2 DJ Console with DJUCEDTM 40 & Virtual DJ Software Bundles
The DJConsole RMX 2 is a part of the current DJing trend; DJs can now create high-resolution audio mixes, as
- a growing number of DJing software applications (VirtualDJ® 8, Traktor® Pro, Ableton) become compatible with a 96 KHz/24 bit resolution.
- The Mastered for iTunes program provides a number of 96 kHz/24 bit digital audio tracks
- Computers running Mac OS and Windows 7 64-bit can handle this resolution without increasing latency DJs wishing to distribute their music as high-resolution audio files using programs such as Mastered for iTunes can easily create high-resolution music tracks with the DJConsole RMX2. The
- 2 balanced XLR outputs suited to PA amplifiers, long cable lengths (balanced outputs help reduce audio interferences) and studio recording work
- 2 RCA outputs for monitoring mixes or connecting hi-fi systems
- 2 stereo connectors (6.35 mm) for headphones
- 4 RCA inputs for mixing 2 external stereo sources, with 2 Line/Phono switches
- 1 balanced microphone input (XLR/Jack combo), ideal for talkover applications, suited to both balanced high-end microphones and non-balanced consumer microphones. The
- features a comprehensive set of audio outputs and inputs:
DJConsole RMX 2
- pressure-sensitive jog wheels for scratching
- 2 sets of 4 backlit velocity sensitive pads enable DJs to control loops, effects, samples and cue points; DJs can use the pads to trigger instant controls or, by varying their velocity, can control the sound amplitude.
- The rotary encoder located in each set of 4 pads can be used to modulate the last control triggered on a pad after a hit.
- 5 faders and 10 rotary potentiometers in 14-bit MIDI mode offer extreme precision for mixing. The cross-fader can be replaced with a Mini-Innofader® control.
- Transport buttons featuring a supple rubber cap and a short-travel tact switch with a haptic feedback.
Unleash your creativity and party on!
- features :