Focusrite ISA One Classic Single-Channel Microphone Preamplifier with Independent DI
Special Offers Added
The ISA One microphone preamplifier delivers Focusrite's prestigious ISA transformer-based preamp in a rugged and portable chassis, at a groundbreaking price.
ISA One features the classic vintage microphone preamplifier topology from the original ISA110 module, which formed the cornerstone of each channel of Focusrite's legendary Forté console. The preamp is complemented by a line input and an independent D.I. channel, complete with dedicated gain control, active or passive impedance switch, a TRS Jack output for routing to an amp and an independent XLR output on the rear. This flexible independent D.I. makes the ISA One ideal both for engineers wishing to blend a D.I.’d guitar signal with a mic’d guitar cabinet, and for demanding performers who require a single classic solution for both guitar and vocals.
A variable impedance circuit has been added, allowing the user to switch between four carefully selected input impedance settings. In addition to the original ISA110 impedance, three further impedance settings allow perfect matching, or creative mismatching of the preamp with any microphone. ISA One also features an insert point, should the need arise to place extra processing between the preamp or D.I. and the optional converter. Phantom power, phase reverse and a 75Hz, 18dB/octave high-pass filter are also available from the angled front fascia.
Independent input metering for both channels is provided in the form of a moving coil VU meter with variable calibration to suit analogue and digital recording media, alongside two six-LED peak meters; inputs can be metered either pre- or post-insert. The meter calibrations utilise all the same reference points as Avid's Pro Tools HD system, allowing effortless line-up. ISA One’s headphone output features a dedicated volume control, which delivers an external stereo cue mix (a simple click track or a stereo mix feed from an interface or a live console) fed to the headphones via two TRS jack inputs on the rear of the unit.
An optional state-of-the-art stereo A-D converter is also available (the same card as used with the ISA430 MkII). More information about the stereo A-D converter option can be found here. NOTE: The ISA One Digital comes with the A-D converter as standard.
- ISA series transformer-based preamplifier
- Encased in a rugged and portable chassis, ISA One offers the classic Focusrite microphone preamplifier at its lowest cost to date.
- Flexible independent D.I. channel
- ISA One is ideal for both engineers and demanding performers alike, featuring independent gain control, an output for routing to an amp, an independent XLR output on the rear and routing to the optional A-D converter.
- Switchable impedance
- Choose one of four carefully selected input impedances, including the original ISA110 setting, to suit any microphone.
- Headphone output with volume control
- ISA One can feed either a sum of the two inputs to the headphones output, or an external stereo cue mix (such as a stereo mix feed from an interface) via two TRS Jack inputs on the rear of the unit.
- Dedicated insert point
- Allows you to place extra processing between the preamplifier or D.I. and the optional converter, such as an EQ or compressor.
- Optional stereo 192kHz A-D converter
- You can choose to upgrade your unit with an optional digital card that delivers the best A-D performance in its class (dynamic range of 118dB). Alternatively, the ISA One Digitalcomes with the A-D converter as standard. More information about the stereo A-D converter option can be found here.
Do you own the Focusrite ISA One Classic Single-Channel Microphone Preamplifier with Independent DI? Why not write a review based on your experience with it.
No reviews yet.
Simply click on the submit video link and either paste the url of the webpage or upload your video. Published video's will receive bonus loyality points!
× Loyalty Points
You will earn 928 loyalty points with this product worth £2.32, when logged in.
× Share Product
× Embed Product
Paste the code below into your webpage or blog to embed this product in your page.
× Finance Available!
You can apply for finance to purchase this item. A minimum 10% deposit is required and you can opt for either 12, 24 or 36 monthly payments thereafter 18.9% APR.
|Focusrite ISA One Classic Single-Channel Microphone Preamplifier with Independent DI||from £15.15/month|
× Delivery and Stock Information
Free next working day delivery on all orders placed before 3:30pm Monday to Friday.
Orders placed at the weekend or after 3.30pm on Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
Free next day delivery applies only to the UK mainland. Other locations will be charged as follows:
- Highlands and Islands 2-3 Days* + £25
- Southern Ireland 2-3 Days* +£25
Europe 3-5 Days* from £25 Click here for Zone chart
Approx Times Based on 31kg Weight*
Zone 1 - £25 (3 Days)
Zone 2 - £30 (4 Days)
Zone 3 - £35 (5 Days)
Zone 4 - £40 (6 Days)
Zone 5 - £45 (9 Days)
Zone 6 - £65 (8 Days)
Zone 7 - £95 (7 Days)
(* subject to stock availability)
(Please note that non-mainland deliveries may take up to 5 days to be delivered and up to 14 days in Europe.)
Deliveries will be made subject to the terms and conditions of the courier company. djkit.com will not be held responsible for late deliveries.
In the event that the items ordered are unavailable for next day delivery, you will be contacted by djkit.com to arrange a suitable delivery date.
"In stock" means that the product displayed is either in stock with ourselves or our suppliers and is available for delivery. Stock levels are subject to change without prior notice.
× Live Help
Testing live help popup. Real live help information would go here.
× Christmas Delivery Schedule
We will be delivering next working day to all UK mainland addresses right up til' 24th December
- You will need to order by 4pm on Tuesday 23rd.
- Deliveries on the 24th are not guaranteed, our couriers DPD will be offering a normal delivery service on the 24th but we do recommend you order as early as possible.
To get your Sale special price on this product, simply enter your details below and we will send you a link with a unique Sale offer price so you can purchase online.