Electrovoice ZX1 90B Speaker
8-inch 2-way Compact Passive PA Speaker
Visit the EV Electrovoice store.
Electrovoice ZX1 90B Speaker Special Offers When bought with this product
Electrovoice ZX1 90B Speaker Product Description
The high-tech enclosure is lightweight and extremely durable. The enclosure geometry has been engineered to provide maximum rigidity and acoustic performance. The velocity compensated port design overcomes the limitation of many small loudspeakers and enables exceptional low frequency response without vent noise. The ZX1’s long excursion, high output 8" woofer with a weatherized treated cone delivers smooth low frequency performance with exceptional reliability.
A sophisticated crossover network integrates it with the EV DH2005, a 1-inch exit true compression driver with extended frequency response and high output capability. Full-bandwidth overload protection is provided for reliable, long term operation without audible effect.
Electrovoice ZX1 90B Speaker Bundles
- Frequency Response (-3dB) 60 - 20000 Hz
- Frequency Response (-10dB) 48 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m 94 dB
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc); full space 123 dB
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) H░ 90 ░
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) V░ 50 ░
- Rotatable Horn Yes
- System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak) 200/400/800 Watts
- LF Transducer EV8L
- HF Transducer DH2005
- Nominal Impedance (Passive) 8 Ohms
- Color Black
- Input Connections Parallel Neutrik« NL4
- Outdoor No
- Chassis Size 8 inches
- Internal Crossover Yes
- Speaker Type Fullrange, Mid-High, Two-Way, Wedges
- Weight Net 8.4 kg ( 18.52 lbs )
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 451 x 282 x 263 mm (17.76" x 11.1" x 10.35")
Electrovoice ZX1 90B Speaker Videos
There are no videos for this product.