Ecler HAK380 Mixer
Visit the Ecler store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
The Ecler HAK 380 Mixer is a sophisticated Performance Mixer, combining the Old School tradition with the ultimate “turntablistic” tendencies and ECLER Audio technologies. Rapidly approved by leading worldwide turntablists, the Ecler HAK380 Mixer Now with smart microprocessor driven Scratch Cue mode. Adjust Crossfader settings and practice your scratch in the headphones before rocking the house live...
...plus double crossfader shape adjustment, double crossfader cut adjustment, double fader shape adjustment, FX control with DRY/WET crossfader, FX return cue, balanced jack outputs, headphones mute, EQ Off switch and much more...
Ecler HAK380 Mixer Tech Spec:
- Microphone channel with Level, High and Low controls.
- Level controls of Master 1, Master 2 and Session for DJ battles.
- New ergonomic knobs and a powerful full cut 3 band EQ vertically
- displayed for an easier manipulation. Includes EQ Off switch.
- Monitor section with cueing of FX (effects return), PGM (Master
signal) and PFL (pre fader listening).
- Scratch Cue mode for monitoring crossfader signal performance
on headphones. Smart microprocessor driven feature for total
- Balance per channel for stereo pan scratches.
- FX Return section with Dry/Wet crossfader for a total control of
sound effects return.
- Eternal crossfader with inductive fade technology and 5 year warranty.
- Double fader shape adjustment with full control of contour, sharper
cuts and reverse mode.
- Double crossfader shape and cut adjustment with reverse mode.
- OUT1 including balanced XLR, balanced jack and unbalanced RCA
- OUT1 +6dB level switch.
- Microphone input with balanced XRL/Jack combo connection.