5-Star GuaranteeWe Guarantee Your Total Satisfaction. With more than 10 years of helping DJ professionals, our guarantee is more than just words. Our Exclusive 5-Star Guarantee makes it easy, convenient, and safe for you to shop at DJkit.com 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We are so sure that we are the best place to buy Pro DJ gear at discounted prices, that we guarantee it. We stand behind the finest quality, selection, service, and security available online today. Your total satisfaction is our top priority.
- Huge Selection 1000s of products In Stock! In addition to most orders shipping the same day they are placed by 3:30pm, Djkit.com has one of the largest selections of professional DJ equipment available anywhere. In addition to having the top sellers, our buyers work diligently to search out and discover unique hard to find items. In addition, if there is a product you are looking for, we will search for that item, or a comparable product and will try to make it available to you at significant savings! Just email us or give us a call 01635 580448.
- Hassle Free Returns Nearly all of your purchases at Djkit.com are covered by our 14-day return program (some exclusions apply, see our return and exchange program details). We also pledge a 24-hour response time (Monday through Friday) on your e-mail requests. Our specially-trained staff of Sales Advisors and Customer Service Representatives are available on 01635 580448 or by email [email protected]
- Free Tech Support from Factory Trained Sales Advisors Our sales representatives have hands-on experience with our gear and can help you with your questions before and after your purchase. You'll get great advice on how to select the gear that meets your needs, then DJkit.com Sales Advisors are available to help you set up and use anything you have purchased from us.
- 110% Price Guarantee* Djkit.com guarantees low prices on everything we carry. If you should see a lower price from another authorised UK dealer on an identical item, even if it's an "advertised special," we'll not only meet that price, we'll endeavour to beat it by 10% of the difference to thank you for bringing it to our attention. *Djkit has the right to decline if it is not financially viable.
- Authorised Dealer As a professional, you rely on your equipment to help you do your job. Do not get caught without your valuable factory warranty. DJkit.com is an Authorized Retailer for every brand we offer. That means you can count on the warranty for your equipment being honored. Plus, it means our experts receive thorough, ongoing training direct from the manufacturers. So, you can count on Djkit.com for expert advice and support before and after you make your purchase. You may find a great deal that is too good to be true, but chances are it is not from an authorised dealer and your warranty could be void. With DJkit.com, your valuable manufactures warranty is guaranteed.
All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
Unless we are specifically asked about requirements or compatibility, we shall assume the customer is aware of what these are.
Copyrighted goods (all software, media and sample CDs) where the packaging has been unsealed and/or the product has been registered unless the product is faulty
Products that we have made to your specification or customised specifically for you
Contact products for Health and Safety reasons to products such as microphones, headphones, earphones, in-ear monitoring devices and brass and woodwind mouthpieces that have been used or where the hygienic seal has been removed or broken
Loyalty points will only be added to your account when logged in and cannot be added after a purchase if you are not logged in. Loyalty points can only be redeemed online during checkout and have no cash face value instore or over the telephone.
Coupon codes can only be claimed during checkout on the website *Coupon discount cannot be redeemed after purchase
We reserve the right to cancel the order if: * we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered * we cannot obtain payment * a product, price, or offer description fault has been identified * we do not or cannot deliver to your area/Country
If we have to part ship an order, due to temporary stock shortage, subsequent part shipments will not carry a delivery charge. We will always try to let you know if an item is out of stock at the time when you place your order. If, however, you order new release items, we shall hold the order untill all items are in stock unless you agree to pay an additional shipping charge.
Prices and promotional offers are subject to change without notice. All are subject to availability.
Access, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, Switch, Solo, Delta, American Express cards are accepted without surcharge, however we reserve the right to delivery only to the card holders billing address or any other address acceptable to the card issuer.
Your credit/debit card will be charged at the time of order in order to secure the goods.
Personal or business cheques are welcome but will need to be cleared before the goods are shipped.This takes upto 7 working days from when we receive the cheque. Bankers drafts and building society drafts are acceptable as well as postal orders. These will be cleared immediately. You may also transfer funds (or pay by cash) directly into our bank account, in which case goods will be shipped as soon as funds have cleared. Please speak to a sales representative to obtain details and procedures.
No goods shall pass from Djkit.com / ESP Music Disco Ltd to the customer untill payment has been received in full. The customer is responsible for the goods from the time of delivery and liability to insure the goods then rests with the customer.
Finance cancellations outside of the 14 day cooling off period will be subject to a 5% arrangement fee.
All products are subject to availability.
All products are covered by manufacturer's warranty.
All shipments in transit from Djkit.com / ESP Music Disco Ltd are covered by carrier's insurance.
In most cases the Customer's signature will be required at time of receipt and goods cannot be left without a signature.
Claims for non delivery, missing items, incorrect or damaged goods must be made within 7 working days of delivery. Claims will not be accepted after this time. 'Dead on arrival' : Goods found to be faulty from new can be returned for replacement or refund. The customer must notify Djkit.com / ESP Music Disco Ltd within 7 days of receipt of the goods. The faulty goods will then be collected by Djkit.com / ESP Music Disco Ltd' courier.
Acceptable orders which have been placed and cleared by 3.30pm Monday to Friday will be shipped that day for expected delivery in Mainland UK during the next working day, (barring systems failure etc). If an order has not cleared in time, Djkit.com / ESP Music Disco Ltd will contact the customer to inform them of any delay. Orders placed between 3.30pm on Friday and 3.30pm the following Monday, will be dispatched for delivery on Tuesday.
All illustrations and product descriptions featured in out advertisements, web site or brochures are correct at the time of going to press or web pages going 'live'. Any changes to the products will be mentioned on the website or at the time of ordering by mail order.
In the event of a delayed delivery or faulty goods, we can accept no resonsibility for loss of earnings or event cancellations, which depend on the products in question arriving by a certain date.
The following terms apply to mail order consumers as defined in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations ("Regulations").
With the implementation of the EU Consumer rights directive, consumers in the UK now have 14 days to exercise their right of withdrawal from a distance contract or off premises contract (including internet sales) without the need to justify and at no cost (except supplementary costs). A refund will be then be made to the customers orignal payment method.
A) If a consumer exercises his/her right to cancel a Contract, Djkit.com / ESP Music Disco Ltd shall, in accordance with the Regulations, reimburse any payment made by the consumer within 30 days from the day on which he/she gave such notice of cancellation, provided that the consumer shall not be entitled to a prepayment in the event that:
A1) he/she does not take reasonable care of the Goods either prior to cancellation of the Contract or, following cancellation, while the Goods remain in the possession of the consumer. For the purposes of this sub-clause A1, a consumer shall be deemed not to have taken reasonable care of the Goods if such Goods are not kept packed in their original box, with all accessories, manuals and cables and the internal or external packaging is defaced or damaged in any way; or
A2) the Goods are marked, damaged or not in the same condition in which they are sold.
The returned items HAVE to be in 100% resaleable condition.
The consumer is responsible for the cost of returning any unwanted items, or will be responsible for the direct cost of collection of such items, original shipping costs of £10 will be deducted from the refund. If we receive your item back not in the condition that is was sold there will be up to a 25% restocking fee depending on the condition it is received back to us.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Our VAT Registration number is 724 5368 29
ESP Music Disco Limited in a registered company in England and Wales (No. 3887448)