4 Channel mixer with Matrix switching
Visit the Denon DJ store.
Denon DNX500 Special Offers When bought with this product
Denon DNX500 Product Description
The Denon DNX500 Mixer is a professional 4U 19” rack-mountable analog matrix mixer that has eight line and two phono inputs which can be freely assigned to any of four channels. Four smooth 60 mm VCA channel faders provide level control, and a responsive 45 mm VCA crossfader with contour adjustment. Independent PFL channel meters help DJs to optimize and match levels for each source, ensuring a smooth transition between sources when crossfading.
Denon DNX500 Bundles
Denon DNX500 Mixer Tech Spec:
- Matrix Input Assignment No longer does your device need to be married to a particular Channel. Eight input sources are freely assignable to any channel or even multiple channels.
- 8 Line / 2 Phono Switchable
- 4 Smooth 60mm VCA Channel Faders
- Responsive 45mm VCA Cross Fader w/Contour Adjust
- Independent Channel PFL Meters All input levels can be pre-adjusted in advance to match the gain levels, insuring a smooth transition between fades.
- Independent 3-Band EQ Kill (High-Mid-Low)
- Independent EQ On/Off Switch
- Booth Output Assign Selector
- Pre-monitor any channel including Master through the booth output in the same manner as you would with your headphones, with volume control!
- External Send/Return Control – Multi Channel Assignable
– Effect On/Off
– Effect Cueing (Pre & Post)
– Effect Dry/Wet Knob
- Independent Channel A-B Post Switch (crossfader)
- Powerful Clean Headphone Output
- Fader Start (5V pulse)
- Cross Fader and Channel Fader-Start Trigger is compatible with all Denon DJ CD/MP3 players.
- Compact 4U Rack Space with Recessed Rear Terminals
- Independent 3-band Main and Aux Mic EQ
- Independent CUE System (all channels)
- Mic Talkover Function w/Sensitivity Adjustment
Denon DNX500 Videos
There are no videos for this product.