Denon DJ X1850 Prime
Professional 4-Channel DJ Club Mixer
Visit the Denon DJ store.
Denon DJ X1850 Prime Special Offers When bought with this product
Denon DJ X1850 Prime Product Description
The Denon DJ X1850 mixer has arrived.
With a familiar layout the X1850 Prime will be easy to navigate for beginner and seasoned DJs alike.
Loaded with amazing effects, easy to use controls and great sound quality, the X1850 works perfectly with the SC6000 prime and SC5000 Prime players as well as other media players or analogue turntables.
Each of the four main channels has controls for the sweep effects which allow you to colour the individual channel as well as an independent filter control.
Connectivity is a dream with the x1850, thanks in part to its dual usb interfaces allowing two computers to be connected simultaneously. It also features a 5 port Ethernet hub to connect up to 4 SC5000/6000 prime players to not only play from a single source but also sync effects and colour modes for each player, even to connect to StagelinQ.
The X1850 features a unique 16 effect processor to let you extend your creativity. The crisp OLED screen makes it easy to customise your workflow and settings. While the touch strip gives you a great way to control the effects in an ergonomic way.
Denon DJ have really pulled out the stops with the build and sound quality on the X1850. The four channel faders have a smooth 60mm throw as well as contour adjust. All the inputs are assignable to any of the channels to allow flexibility with audio routing. The casing is all metal to make sure the mixer can survive the rigours of the toughest club environments.
New Broadcast mode:
With the latest firmware update, Denon DJ have introduced broadcast mode to the X1850 mixer.
This new update allows the main master output to be sent through the USB interface to a computer and is ideal for live streaming or recording.
You can activate broadcast mode on the mixer, connect to your computer and select the X1850 as the source within your software.
• 4-channel, multi-assignable input, Pro DJ Club Mixer
• 16 pro-level BPM FX with new FX Quantise control
• ‘MIDI Start with Clock’ feature for syncing external instruments
• Expressive EQ—choose Classic or Isolation modes and an adjustable filter resonance control
• Rugged, smooth channel line faders
• Channel dedicated Sweep FX and Filter
• Crisp, OLED screen for FX editing and preference adjustments
• Dual USB audio connections for software and audio devices
• (2) dedicated XLR (.-inch combo) mic inputs with EQ/Level/talkover
• Tension adjustable, Denon DJ ‘Flex-Fader’ Crossfader
• 24-bit/96kHz digital output for uncompromised audio quality
• (4) digital inputs for high-resolution audio mixing
• 5-Port LAN Hub for network & StagelinQ Event lighting/video connectivity
• Rugged metal construction
• Locking IEC connector for secured power cable)
Denon DJ X1850 Prime Bundles
Customers Also Bought
Dynamic Range (master) > 117dB (A-weighted)
Frequency Range 22–22,000Hz (+1dB)
† Line > 93dB (A-weighted)
† Phono > 87dB (A-weighted)
THD+N < 0.02%
Channel Separation < -90dB (@1KHz, unity)
Headroom Line Inputs > 16dB
Microphone Inputs > 20dB
Outputs > 20dB
† Master (balanced)†+24dBu (maximum), +4dBu (unity)
† Master (unbalanced)†+20dBu (maximum), 0dBu (unity)
† Booth†+24dBu (maximum), +4dBu (unity)
† Record†+10dBV (maximum), -10dBV (unity)
† Send†+10dBV (maximum), -10dBV (unity)
† Headphones †> 150mW @ 40Ω
† Line†+15dBV (maximum), 0dBV (unity)
† Phono†-22dBV (maximum), -40dBV (unity)
† Microphone†-40dBu (maximum), -60dBu (minimum)
† Return†+15dBV (maximum), 0dBV (unity)
† CMRR†> 80dB (@ 1KHz, unity)
† EIN†< -124dBu (Rs =150Ω, DIN)
† Sampling Rate†44.1, 48, 96kHz
† Bit Depth†24-bit
1.6” / 39mm (diagonal)
1.4” x 0.69” / 35 x 17mm (width x height)
(2) monochromatic LED-backlit displays
(2) XLR outputs (balanced master)
(2) RCA output pairs (1 unbalanced master, 1 unbalanced record)
(5) .” (6.35mm) outputs (2 booth, 2 send, 1 headphone)
(1) 1⁄8” (3.5mm) output (headphone)
(1) coaxial digital output (audio)
(1) 5-pin DIN MIDI output
(8) RCA input pairs (4 line, 4 phono)
(1) XLR+.” (6.35mm) input (Mic 1)
(3) .” (6.35mm) inputs (2 receive, 1 Mic 2)
(5) RCA digital inputs (4 audio, 1 link)
(5) Ethernet link ports
(1) IEC power inlet with locking connector
† Connection: †IEC
† Input Voltage :†100–240V~, 50/60Hz
† Consumption: †65W
Dimensions†(width x depth x height)
12.2” x 17.5” x 4.3”
31.1 x 44.5 x 11.0cm
Weight 15.43 lbs./†7.00kg