DBX 223xs Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way Crossover
Visit the DBX Pro store.
DBX 223xs Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way Crossover Product Description
The DBX 223XS is a stereo 2 Way or Mono 3-Way Crossover ideally suited for live concert and club sound applications, the 223xs delivers accurate, wide-bandwidth and low-noise performance. The DBX 223xs panel controls include left and right Channel crossover frequency selectors, output level controls and phase reverse/channel mutes switches. Front panel LEDs indicate when "x10" switches on the back panel are activated and whether the unit is in stereo or mono mode. Recessed 40Hz low cut (HPF) switches on each channel let you remove unwanted low frequencies for better system performance. All front panel rotary controls feature detent settings for more precise frequency and level adjustments. For superior sound quality, the 223xs features high-performance, 24dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filters and DBX's advance low-noise circuitry. The rear panel offers balanced XLR connectors for all input/output connections. A low-frequency mono sum is also provided for use as a subwoofer feed.
DBX 223xs Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way Crossover Bundles
Customers Also Bought
- Balanced XLR ins and outs that are screwed directly to the chassis
- Mode switch for stereo 2-way or mono 3-way operation
- Low frequency summed (subwoofer) output
- x10 range switch on both channels
- 40Hz high pass (low cut) filter both channels
- Phase reverse switch on all outputs
- Individual level controls on all outputs
- 24dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filters (the professional standard)
- Stereo/Mono status LEDs indicate the selected mode
DBX 223xs Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way Crossover Videos
There are no videos for this product.