DBX 223s Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way Crossover
Visit the DBX Pro store.
DBX 223s Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way Crossover Product Description
The DBX 223s is a Stereo 2 Way or Mono 3 Way Crossover With Trs Balanced Jack Connectors. Perfect for live concert and club sound applications, the 223s delivers accurate, wide-bandwidth and low-noise performance.
The DBX 223s panel controls include left and right Channel crossover frequency selectors, output level controls and phase reverse/channel mutes switches. Front panel LEDs indicate when "x10" switches on the back panel are activated and whether the unit is in stereo or mono mode. Recessed 40Hz low cut (HPF) switches on each channel let you remove unwanted low frequencies for better system performance. All front panel rotary controls feature detent settings for more precise frequency and level adjustments. For superior sound quality, the DBX223s features high-performance, 24dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filters and DBX 's advanced low-noise circuitry. The rear panel offers 1/4 inch TRS connectors for all input/output connections. A low-frequency mono sum is also provided for use as a subwoofer feed.
DBX 223s Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way Crossover Bundles
Customers Also Bought
The main features of the DBX 223s include:
- TRS differentially balanced ins and outs
- Mode switch for stereo 2-way or mono 3-way operation
- Low frequency summed (subwoofer) output
- x10 range switch on both channels
- 40Hz high pass (low cut) filter both channels
- Phase reverse switch on all outputs
- Individual level controls on all outputs
- 24dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filters (the professional standard)
- Stereo/Mono status LEDs indicate the selected mode
DBX 223s Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way Crossover Videos
There are no videos for this product.